Chapter 16

"Give that back now!" I demanded while running slowly to match her speed just to be fair.

"Catch me first!" She stick her tongue out.

I ran the other way of the pool then frightened her when she was looking behind her, searching for me. Since she didn't expect me to appear in front of her so she slip on a wet part but I caught her and since the impact was so hard, I didn't get to remain my balance and we both fell down the ground.

But it's a good thing I was the one who landed first other-wise she'll get hurt and I don't want that to happen. After the crash, I look at her to see if she was alright but she was already looking at me.

I got lost in her e/c orbs. My heart was beating so loud and fast that it sounded like a drum. I just wish that she didn't hear it and there's millions of butterflies flying around my tummy.

I wanted to place my lip against her but stop myself from doing so and grunted slightly in pain.

"I-I'm so sorry! A-are you alright?" She immediately ask while standing up and offering me a hand.

I took it but I use my own strength to stand up so she would think that she was strong.

"It's no your fault, it's mih fault." I said and she shook her head.

"No, it was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going."

Reader's POV

After me and Feitan argued on who's fault on us both falling down, which in the end he won, we stood side by side on the pool feeling the breeze as it pass by. I closed my eyes and suck in the air then felt myself being push by something.

When I opened my eyes, I was already in the water, trying to swim up which I cannot not since I never learnt how to swim. I manage to reach above the water, but to be brought back down again. I saw a glimpse of Feitan jumping in but darkness took over me.

Feitan's POV

I thought it would be funny to push Y/n on the pool but I was wrong. At first I was laughing but when I saw her trying to get some air, fear strike me and I went in the water to save her.

I didn't even know that she cannot swim!

As soon as I pulled her out of the water, I carried her in a bridal style then place her down the ground gently. She wasn't breathing at all so I did what I have to do. A CPR but I wasn't unsure about the lip to lip bit.

There was not much time to be wasted though so I did thirty compression, then slowly went to her face and place my lip on hers while breathing two times. My body became hot and everything inside me went crazy as soon as I have my lip on her one.

It didn't work at the first time though so I did thirty compression again and two breathes on her lip. If she was conscious right now I swear that I will faint because there's lots of mix emotion that I'm feeling but I put that thought aside.

"Y/n! Breathe! Please breathe!" I beg as I did the compression again then the breathing and this time, she cough out water which relief me to know that she was finally breathing again and is alive.

Reader's POV

I gasp for air, feeling like I was drowning forever. When I opened my eyes, the sunlight blinded me for a while before my sight became clear. There I was, soaking in wet water and Feitan was beside me who was wet as well.

I remembered what happened earlier and gave him a questioning look. I could also tell that there's full of worried in his eyes.

"What happened?" I ask him and his face just turned red as soon as I spoke.

Eh? Is there wrong with my question?

"S-sorry, mih push you water. Didn't know you no know swim so mih pulled you out." He replied.

So I drowned? That was embarrassing! But... why is Feitan blushing if that's all he did? Wait a minute, so I drowned, yeah then... if that happens, he has to do a CPR which includes compression and... MOUTH TO MOUTH! Did he... no he couldn't! Maybe he's just embarrass that he had to save me. Wait, I should just ask him.

But before I could even say anything, Shalnark came running towards us and as soon as he saw us, he raise an eyebrow.

"What happened?" He ask but then shook his head. "Never-mind that. Hey Fei, father wants to talk to you."

"What for?" Feitan ask.

"Business." Shalnark answered and I got confuse by their 'Business' about family and at this very moment, I wanted to find out what it really means to their family.

So first Pakunoda talks about that before and now Shalnark? I wonder what their family business is about?!

"Tch. Whatever." Feitan rolled his eyes then looked at me. "Watch her."

"Sure sure." When Feitan had left, Shalnark ask me what happened and I told him then he motioned me to follow him.

"M-may I ask why?" I ask him.