Chapter 34

"I don't care! Meh don't love you anymore!" He said and I finally got what he's trying to show me.

He was scared of something. I know this because of his grammar. When he's scared and angry at the same time, he would use the word 'I' then 'meh' later on.

Hisoka or Kayla might have some bribery again

"Well I love you whether you love me or not!" I stated and I heard him stop breathing for a second.

"Why can't you just leave?" He softly ask and I sigh.

I then walk towards him, closing the gap between us and put him into an embrace. He rested his head on my neck as I run my fingers into his hair.

"Feitan, you don't have to be afraid. I was scared at first too but now... I am not. I love you with all my heart and... I know you feel the same way as I do too." I said and I felt his body shaking.

"But... Kayla... hurt... you..." He told me and it was enough for me to understand since he was crying.

It hurt me to see him like this but our sobs and cries were in sync.

"I don't care..." I softly whisper and he finally hugged me tight. 

"I-I'm sorry..." He apologises and I opened a gap for us and place my forehead on his one.

"You don't have to, whatever she told you don't be afraid because I am not anymore. We'll get through this together." I reassure him.

His face then started coming closer and closer as until the gap between us was gone and our lip move in sync. Millions of butterflies went wild inside my belly and my heart was drumming like there was no tomorrow.

This was my life now. Just like what Shizuku had told me, it will feel like war but who cares if you could be with the person you love the most?

We pulled away to catch for air and place our forehead with each other again. I stared into his beautiful grey eyes and got lost in them. A smile creep on my face and he did the same.

"I... love you." He said in a shy tone as a tint of pink appeared on his face.

I giggle to myself as I watch how cute he could be.

"Sorry, I'm not good at love stuff." He commented as he pulled away, not making any eye contact.

"I think you did pretty great." I stated and he look at me then smiled but it soon disappeared and his eyes showed sadness.

"Kayla said she's going hurt you." He muttered and I nod.

"I know, Hisoka told me the same thing as well but to my brother." I told him everything that I told his other siblings and anger was shown on his eyes.

"Those idiots..." He growled and I slightly laugh while taking a peck on his lip.

"You know, you can be cute sometimes." I compliment him and he blush even more.

"W-whatever..." He look away and it made me smile to have someone like him. 

"I'm just joking." He look at me again to see if I was serious and I shrug which he pouted. (He doesn't have his bandanna on)

"You Bastard." This time, it was me who pouted.

"I have a name."

"Yeah, Maid Bastard." He smirk as he snake his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "My Bastard."

Kayla's POV

That witch! I will make her pay! I will make sure all of her family members dies before she even gets home!

I put out my phone and called a certain someone.

"Hello?"

"Have you been spying on them just like what I told you?"

"What do you mean more people?"

"So are you telling me that there's guards surrounding their house?"

"Who would have sent them?"

"Skilled huh?"

"Phinks, Uvogin and Nobunaga?"

"You better leave then, I don't want you exposing me to everyone."

"What do you mean they caught you?"

"Chasing you huh? You better get yourself out of that situation right now and if you get caught, tell nothing about us or your sister dies."

I ended the call and chose another person.

"Hello?"

"Simon failed to do his mission and now he's being chase by the Lucifer siblings."

"I want you to end his life as soon as possible, including his family."

I ended the call again and glare at the sight before me where my fiance are now walking inside the house, holding hands together.

"I can't  believe my Queen would disobey me~" My brother falsely cried beside me. "Still, I warned her so..."

"There's guards surrounding Y/n's family including her brother. As for the witch, I don't think I would ever get an alone time with her since I know she'll be hanging out with my fiance. What's our next move now?" I ask him, frustrated that the witch is taking my fiance away from me.

"From the looks of it, they might have figure out our intention and who I really am." His voice turned into a serious one and I look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I heard Shalnark and Pakunoda talking about Akosih." By what he just said, I knew that we've been discovered.

I growl even more in frustration as I knew that we won't be able to come back at this house again.

Or will we?