Chapter 45

You then put out your phone and dialed Shalnark. Not even two rings he already picked it up.

"Y/n where the hell are you! Your parents had been calling us to ask where you were and I've been calling you for more than a 100 times!" Shalnark was yelling over the phone and you giggled.

"Heeeeeeeeey Shalnaaaaaark! How are you!" You greeted over the phone and Shalnark widens his eyes.

"Y/n are you... drunk!" Shalnark was getting furious as he heard your voice.

He always knew that you don't drink much but what Feitan did to you night have done a big impact for you to get drunk. What you didn't know is Feitan was with Shalnark and Shalnark was purposely shouting so he can hear what was happening to you.

"I'm not drunk! I am still fine! I met a new friend here and-" You were cut off when the stranger took your phone.

"And I will enjoy spending my time with her." The man said over the phone, making Shalnark's eyes widen even more.

"You bastard, don't you dare do any-" The stranger cut the line off and Shalnark gripped his phone.

Why was he with Feitan? Well he went to Kayla's house to try and talk a sense to him. He then punched him on the face so hard without caring to break his nose.

"I hope that will knock a sense on your head, you're not the brother that I used to know." He said at Feitan before leaving.

When Shalnark was gone, Feitan slammed his fist on the table. He didn't know that this would happen when he decided to pretend that he didn't love you anymore.

There was a reason behind it and he had to hurt you, which he hated, but he had to do it because of his twin brother.

Feitan's POV (Yay)

Damn it!

I walked back and forth, trying to think of what to do. I really didn't want to hurt Y/n, I love her so much to do that but I had to do what I had to do.

I found out that Levi, my twin brother was still alive and they locked him up somewhere in their mansion. Killua was the one who informed me about this. We've been working together about Levi's case.

It was his idea to pretend that he was jealous of Y/n from the beginning so Hisoka would trust him and let him inside their mansion. For six years he's been searching inside the mansion until he discovered a secret basement, which where he found my brother.

He was also the one who suggested the love potion on me, which wasn't really a love potion. It was just all am act to make them believe that I really like Kayla.

Those Morrow will pay for what they have done. After rescuing my brother, I will make sure that they will never ever see the sunlight ever again. I will show them never to mess with my family.

I then remember the conversation that Shalnark have with Y/n, she went to the bar and got drunk. Shalnark came here to talk to me but I pretended that I didn't know him.

"Damn it!" I cursed again before leaving the mansion.

I just hope that they won't suspect my disappearance. I quickly went past the guards and they stop me.

"Where are you going sir Feitan?" One of them ask and I held my breath for a second.

"I wanna buy my fiance a gift." I answered without any emotion and they let me through.

I then released the breath that I was holding and rushed inside my car then pressed the accelerator as if my life depends on it.

Don't worry Y/n, I am coming!

Normal POV

"What are we doing here?" You ask the stranger as he brought you inside a private room.

"We're going to have some fun." The man grinned like a maniac and you widened your eyes.

He threw you towards the couch and locked the door. You already knew what was to come next so you tried standing up but you were too dizzy to move.

"Hahaha, now now don't be too naughty. It will be over soon." The man chuckled and you tried finding your balance, but your headache was making it too hard for you and also your surroundings was blurry.

There was a glass of water on the table and the man took it while pouring some drug in it. He then walked to you and opened your mouth then forced you to drink the water.

You tried spitting out the water but failed, he was stronger than you. He let you go after he was satisfied that you've drank enough. He then started removing his belt and you panted heavily.

Your body began to heat up as the drug started affecting you. You saw the man removing his pants and you tried fighting back the urge that you were feeling that time.

"P-please, stay away..." You begged and the drug affected you more.

You were moving from here to there, you had a new feeling that you never felt before. Aside from being drunk, you couldn't stop the feeling of wanting to do what you're not suppose to do.

The man had already removed his pants and he walked towards you.