Chapter 10

Soon, we made it to the front door which I put in my mind to remember the direction, but it was way too many so... I didn't really remember all of them.

"Good morning sir Feitan." The guard at the door bowed as we past by and he was shock when he saw me with Feitan.

We continued on walking until we got to where they park their cars and let's just say that they have one hella of a car for each person. Feitan lead me to a black Ferrari car and opened the door for me.

"Whoa..." My mouth drop as I scanned each car for they all are the most expensive and popular car.

"You coming in or what?" Feitan interrupted me from admiring the cars and I sigh.

I sat at the passenger's seat and Feitan closed the door for me, then he sat at the driver's seat.

"Give me direction." He said and it was enough for me to understand what he was saying.

The guards opened the gate and Feitan drove pass them at full speed. Me on the other hand wasn't use at the speed so I held whatever I could hold inside the car.

"Haha! Your face!" Feitan laugh at my reaction and I gave him a straight face which he just smirk at me.

Even though he's wearing a mask, I could still see it but soon, he slowed down and I relaxed a bit.

"I'll get you back." I murmured and he scoff.

"Let's see about that." I look to him and saw his eyes smiling.

"Oh you better watch out Feitan." I said confidently and smirk.

"Sure sure." And with that, he fasten up the speed of the car and once again, I tried to hold on to something and closed my eyes.

When I felt him slowing down, I opened my eyes just to see myself holding his hand. His face was blushing and my heart racing. I let go of his hand then look at my side of the window.

Soon, we finally made it to the Carnival and memories flash back to my mind. I look at Feitan and it look like this was his first time here. I then look at my cash and I calculated that it was enough for a few rides and things to buy.

The first thing that caught my eye was the pink cotton candy. I pointed at that one then grabbed Feitan by the wrist and we both ran there.

"Two please." I ask nicely and the seller gave us two cotton candy then smiled.

"That would be ten jennies in total." He said and I gave him the enough amount.

"Thank you!" I cheered as I took the cotton candy and gave one to Feitan.

"Here." I said and he took it, but just stared at it.

"Uhhh... you take a piece..." I demonstrate it to him. "Then put it in your mouth like this."

He did the same as me but he has to take off his scarf, which made my heart skip a beat. As soon as the cotton candy was place in his mouth, his eyes sparkled and widen a bit.

"Yummy isn't it?" I ask him and he nods.

After we finish our cotton candy, I bought two quadruple scoop of ice cream with four different types of flavour. And after that, we tried some rides that was chosen by me but it seems like I was the only one who was enjoying it.

"Do you like any ride at all?" I ask him as we sat down to a seat.

"No." He replied bluntly and I pout.

"Then do you want to try any rides at all?" I once again ask.

"Maybe. But you always choose."

"Fine, this time, you choose. Any ride at all." I said and he have this evil smirk on his face.

"Really?" He ask and now I wish I didn't agree.

"Really...?" I reluctantly agreed and he pulled me by the wrist then drag me to somewhere.

"Mih want that." He pointed at something and when I followed it and saw what he was pointing at, my face became pale.

"Uhh... can we go to another ride? Any thing but not that one." I said as the big hunted house creak for the sound effect.

"No. You said mih choose, mih choose that." He said and I sigh.

"F-fine." I sigh in defeat and I saw his smirk behind his mask.

I paid for the ticket then we entered. We were greeted by a strong breeze and I gulp in fear. So here we are now, in the dark and there's something banging from here to there. I kept close to Feitan and I could hear him snickering.

Geez, is this the way he pays me back?

"You can hold hand you know." He said and without any hesitation, I held his hand and snuggle my face on his shoulder.

"Haha..." I swear that it was Feitan's laugh but with all those screaming and laughing all around me, I don't think it belongs to Feitan.

"This is not a good idea!" I screamed and I look up to see his reaction and he had smile all over his eyes.

He's trying to get me scared aye? Then I'll scare him back!

"Don't you fear anything Feitan?" I ask as I regained my composure but still kept close to Feitan.