Chapter 13

"I'm not hungry." He said while stopping on his track then looking back at me.

Feitan went in the way as my shield and I heard Hisoka scoff.

"Don't expect to win all the time because my time will come." Hisoka said and I heard the door being slam shut.

Feitan went back to his seat, which I did as well and we all ate in silence. It was awkward but Shalnark being Shalnark, was the first one breaking the silence. Good thing he was here.

"Don't worry about him, he's just disappointed. And as for you..." Shalnark looked at me in a serious manner. "Don't go walking around the house alone..." he then look at Feitan. "And you, always be by her side."

"Tch. You no need to tell that." Feitan scoff and since this was a serious talk, I was beginning to worry what I got myself into.

What do they mean about not walking alone and being by my side? Is Hisoka that dangerous?

After we ate, me and Feitan went to wash the dishes again but this time, I wasn't in the mood to do something. I was thinking about what Shalnark had said to Feitan.

"Don't worry about him, he's just disappointed. And as for you..." "Don't go walking around the house alone..." "And you, always be by her side."

I wonder, is Feitan the only one who can match Hisoka? I mean, sure he's short but... I don't know.

"You alright?" Feitan ask, snapping me back to reality.

"H-huh? Oh yeah, I'm alright." I fake smile and he seems to bought it.

Feitan's POV

While we were washing the dishes, Y/n stop all of the sudden and her eyes seems to wonder off. It looks like she was in a deep thought. With curiosity, I ask her if she was alright which she answered yes and a smile that seems to be fake.

I just pretended that I believe her but... why do I have this feeling of... I don't know, confusion? Anger? Confuse because she's not telling me the truth and anger because... I feel like... she doesn't trust me?

Why am I even angry when she's not telling me the truth? I'm not even her... boyfriend and we're not even... close.

Since she was always the one thinking of a fun thing to do, I tried thinking of one and look at her.

Well, I hope this work.

I sneak behind her, which she didn't notice then started tickling her. With that, she screamed then fell down the ground but before she hits the ground, I caught her immediately.

"Oooh, sneaky." She commented as I stood her back up.

"Hn. You just slow." I smirk and she smiled, a real smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"Wanna bet?" She questioned.

"Sure."

"Now you better watch out, I'm going to get you."

"Yeah yeah, I'll be waiting." After we finish the dishes, I ask her what her next job was and if was clean the pool.

"Lead the way." I tease her and she pouted.

"But I don't even know where the pool is." She whined and I chuckled then walk to her and pinch her nose lightly.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" She ask as she playfully glare at me.

"Nothing. Just... bored." I copied what she said before and she raise an eyebrow.

Y/n's POV

"That was my line." I protested.

"Mih don't see your name on it." He commented.

"Copycat!"

"Slow bastard!"

"Creepy sneaker!"

"Clumsy bastard!"

I tried thinking of names to call him.

"Cheater!"

"Lazy bastard!"

"Prrrafftaf... ummm... well you have a bad grammar!" He widen his eyes as I said this and I just realize what I just said.

Oh crap! That's too much!

"I-I mean... I'm... well... I..." I ran out of words as he lowered his head and stared down the ground.

"I need to go to toilet." He said and I mentally punch my face since I knew that he was angry at me.

How did I know? His grammar was correct.

"W-wait..." my words came out as a whisper.

Before I could even do anything or say another word, the sound of the door was heard, indicating that he was already gone.

Damn it! I've gone too far.

I look at the time and it was 1:04 pm already. I was late for 'Cleaning the pool' chores and on top of that, I have no idea the direction to the pool. I waited for a bit longer but he still didn't come back. I sigh and was about to leave when I heard the door opened.

"Feitan! Look, I'm sorry for..." I stop at mid-sentence when I realize that it wasn't Feitan.

"Sorry, but Feitan can't talk at the moment so in the meantime, I'll be escorting you to whenever you want to go. So... where do you want to go next?" He said and I look behind him to see any sign of Feitan, but he wasn't there.

It took me a time before I got convince that he was telling the truth.

"Cleaning the pool." I answered his question.

"Great, follow me." He started walking and I prayed for Feitan to show up any time now.

Please show yourself soon Feitan!

-------
So who do you think the person is??? Comment...

Here