Chapter 14

I did what she told me and followed him, but kept my distance just to ve safe.

"Why are you so far away? You're so close to Feitan." She stated and I bit my lip, since I didn't know what to say.

"Well, Feitan is... different." I said.

"Hmmm? Different? How?" This is getting awkward.

"Where is he?" I tried changing the topic.

"Business."

"Business?" This got me curious.

"You see, you still don't know at least ten percent about this family."

"..."

"Say, do you like... Feitan?" She ask, catching me off-guard.

"W-what's with t-the s-sudden question Paku-san?" I stuttered.

"Huh, so you do like him." She turned to me. "Don't worry, I won't tell him. It's only between you and me."

"B-but I didn't e-even s-said anythi-" she cuts me off before I could finish my sentence.

"You don't need to. You see, in this house they call me the Mind-reader. This is because I could tell if a person is lying or not by looking at their movements, posture, gesture and they way they talk." She explained and I gave him a quizzical look.

"I found out that you were lying by stuttering your words indicating that your answer is 50/50 true or wrong and by proving that you weren't telling the truth to me, you avoided eye contact, you were shock by my question and your face was blushing. Oh and don't forget about you biting your lip that shows me you don't know what you're talking about."

I was shock at what she just said and was speechless.

She can do that by only looking at the person's movement and the way they talk? She's amazing!

"Anyway, in the end I figure that you do like Feitan since you answer my question with another question instead of saying 'no' directly." She smiled at me which I returned it.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that I like Feitan but... I don't know if he would like me back. Do you think you could also do what you just did to me but doing it to him?" I honestly said.

"I'm not sure. Out of the family, the hardest person to read is Feitan. No one knows what he's thinking or what he really wants. All we know is that he hates girls so much and wouldn't want to date even one of them." My hopes went down by her answer.

"But don't worry..." she trailed off and I look up at her eyes. "You got a high chance towards him."

I blush at what she just said.

"D-don't say that." I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Before she can even say another word, we heard footstep ahead of us.

"I'll take her from here~" The voice of Hisoka was heard in front of us and I look up to see him licking his lip.

"Hisoka..." Pakunoda glared at him. "What do you want?"

"What do I want? Well I want to spend time with her since all of you seems to already have time with her~" He replied and I took a step back.

"You're gonna have to go through me first." Pakunoda extended her hand out, showing that she was protecting me.

Not again! Everytime Hisoka is around, everything goes chaos! I don't want anything to happen to Paku-san so... I'll have to go with him.

"Paku-san, it's okay. I'll go with him." I
Pakunoda look at me as if I  was crazy.

"I won't let you." She stated and I went in front of her.

"I promise I'll be fine." I gave her a reassuring smile before she sigh in defeat.

"Fine, but if he do something to you, I won't hesitate to think twice and attack him." And with that, she walks away and before she turned the corner, she gave one last look to me.

"Follow me~" Hisoka sung which I slowly followed him.

We walk for a while before he stop on his track. I then felt myself getting push backwards and the next thing I knew, I was in a room down the ground, cause by the hard push. Hisoka locked the entrance and exit and I sat up while wincing in pain.

"W-what do you w-want?" My voice trembled in fear.

"Like I said before, I'll also have my time with you and that time is now." He lick his lip which made me crawl away from him.

"No need to be afraid my Queen, this would be over soon." He was about to put his hand on his pant but the door was slammed open.

It happened so fast that I didn't see it happen until it was already happening. Feitan charged towards Hisoka and kicked him on the knee, making Hisoka fall on his knee. I saw Hisoka throwing cards on Feitan as a distraction, but Feitan deflect them with his own hand.

"That doesn't work on me." Feitan commented and I knew that he was angry because of his correct grammar.

Feitan landed a punch on Hisoka's face and this time, I knew I have to stop him. He was about to punch Hisoka again but I decided to stop him.

"Feitan! Stop!" I yelled and his fist stop when it was only 1 cm away from Hisoka's face.