Chapter 26

It made my heart skip a beat as I followed her gaze. Seeing Feitan's arm around my waist made me happy that I didn't want him to let me go. But that happiness has to end soon. In the corner of my eye, I saw the figure of Hisoka and I bit my lip while placing my hand on Feitan's arm.

As much as I want him to hold me longer and for me to say that I love him too, I'm gonna have to do this for my brother. I'm so sorry Feitan.

"I'm sorry Madam Kayla for making you think that I like Feitan back but I don't." I bowed politely, gritting my teeth as I regret what I just said.

"So you don't like my future husband?" She smirk slightly for mentioning Feitan as her 'future' husband.

I held back what I was feeling and shut my eyes even tighter. Good thing that I was still bowing otherwise she would have seen my facial expression.

But after a few while, I stood straight and look her into the eyes, without making eye contact to Feitan, who was watching beside me.

"Why should I? I'm... not interested with someone who have a bad grammar." I tried my best saying the sentence bluntly, without emotion and without stuttering.

I saw Feitan's eyes shot in pain and I have to bite my lip to prevent myself not to cry.

"I see, then he's all mine." Kayla smiled in victory as she look at me from my toe to head again.

What is her problem to me?

"If you excuse me, I have chores to do." I walk pass them.

Feitan grab my wrist and this reminds me of the past few days when we use to grab each other's wrist. I look down at my wrist then to Feitan. His eyes beg me to stay but I resisted it.

I yank my wrist back to me and bow down slightly as I pass Kayla. When I was not in their sight anymore, I ran as fast as I could and into the gazebo where me and Feitan's usual hang-out was.

Feitan, I'm so sorry! I... I love you too!

I curled up into a ball and cried on my knees, remembering the night when he force me to stay here.

Flashback

It was already 10:03pm and Feitan ask me to stay for a while. We both went to the gazebo and he got a f/c small rose then place the stem behind my ear.

"There, you look beautiful." He commented which made me blush.

"Cut with the joke Fei." I giggled and he raise an eyebrow.

"It's no joke though. Mih do love you and mih not lying." I search in his eyes if he was telling the truth, which he is.

"Why... me?" I finally ask the question I've been wanting to ask him. "I mean, there are other girls out there who would kill someone just to be in my position. You know, more girls that are more beautiful and someone who have good education. Unlike me, I'm... no-"

"Don't tell me that you feel nothing cause you're my... everything. Y/n, you made mih feel things mih don't know yet and mih glad to meet you. Mih like you because you different from others. So don't say you nothing, you're special to mih." I blush at what he said and I walk ahead of him then sat down the grass, which he follows.

I was so glad that he liked me but... should I tell him that I love him back too? I mean, do I even have the right to do that since I'm just his maid? I look up the sky, which was full of stars.

"So beautiful." I commented.

"Like you." He said and he laid on my lap so I look down to him.

"What did you just say?" I questioned and he widen his eyes but it returned to it's normal form as soon as it appeared.

"Mih didn't say anything, you just imagining." He said while looking at the side.

I started brushing my fingers into his hair. He look up to me and a tint of pink appeared on his cheek, which I felt my one blushing as well so I change my gaze up the sky.

'Geesh, he makes me feel things that I never felt before. Should I tell him that I love him back as well?'

"Y/n?" He called with his eyes close and I hummed in response.

"Do you think mih deserve to be love?" I look down to him just to see him opening his eyes and locking it into my e/c one.

"W-what's with the sudden question?" I don't even know how to answer that.

"Just asking. So do mih deserve to he love?" He repeated and I sigh.

"Of course you do. Everybody deserves to be love by someone. It's either your family, friends, lover or God."

"Well then, do I... deserve to be love by you?" I was shock at what he just ask me and I was just staring at him, dumbfounded.

I already know he confess to me but I didn't know it was a serious one. I always think that he only say he love me so he can defend me from Chrollo or he pity me.