Chapter 8

Reader's POV

Feitan had showed me how to use the dishwashing machine but I suggested to use our hands to wash the dishes. At first he looked at me like if I was a psycho but then I taught him how to do it.

"You making it harder." He complained as he rub one of the plate with the blue sponge that he was holding.

"No, I'm going to make it fun." I said and he looked at me.

I could see in his eyes that he was searching an answer on how hand-washing the dishes would be so fun. I look down the sink and saw lots of bubbles so I scoop it out and smiled evilly.

I look at Feitan who was putting the plate on the rack and when he turn around, I wipe the bubbles on his nose. He was shock at first but realize what have I done and he look at me.

"Why you..." He growled and the next thing I knew, I was covered with water and soap and bubbles.

I saw Feitan smirk behind his mask and I glared at him but laugh as well. That's when I realize that he splash the water at me.

"You wanna play it that way aye? So be it." I said as he wipe away the bubbles on his nose and when he turned to me, I have a big amount of bubbles in my hand and I wipe it on his face.

It took him a while before he realize what happened and I was already running away from him. He ran after me with a hand full of bubbles and I might say, he's really fast.

I know I already had a headstart running away from him but when I look back, he was already there. He didn't hesitate to wipe the bubbles on my face and he laugh at my reaction.

I smiled as I see him laughing and I wipe the remaining bubbles on his face that I got from my face.

"Now wasn't that fun?" I ask him and he nod.

"Yeah... fun..." his laughter was fading away.

As soon as he stop laughing, another idea popped in my head. I smiled at him and he gave me a puzzled look. I then, as fast as I can, grabbed his scarf and pulled it away.

Now, I could see his entire face which was gorgeous! I stared at his face for a moment before I started running away and once again, he was chasing me but when I look back to search for him, he was completely gone!

"Feitan?" I called him but he didn't response.

I walk around for a while before I saw a certain raven-haired guy dash towards me and the next thing I knew, Feitan trapped me on the wall. I could feel his warm breathe on my face and our face was too close from each other.

This time, I could clearly see his mesmerising grey eyes and his smooth face. My eyes traveled down his face until it landed on his soft lip. I only realize that my heart was beating so fast and loud that it looks like it would jump out of my chest anytime now.

No one moved. We were just staring into each other's eyes and that's when it hit me. I like Feitan. Though I cannot confirm it yet since it was a new feeling to me.

Suddenly, I notice that Feitan's face was getting closer and closer until it got to the point where our lip was only two centimeters away from each other when someone fake cough.

"H-hem." Me and Feitan both looked at the right to see the source of the fake cough.

"You two seems to be having fun. Mind if I borrow her for a few minutes Fei?" Shalnark ask and Feitan regained his composure and I returned his scarf.

"Do whatever." Feitan grumbled in annoyance as he return on washing the dishes. "Mih finish this. Borrow her five minutes."

And with that, Shalnark motioned me to follow him which I did. I took one last look at Feitan and saw him secretly glancing at me, which made me smile.

I followed Shalnark to a room, which I assume was his room and he opened the door for me then motioned me to go in first, which I obeyed. As soon as I got in, he closed the door behind then face me.

Why does he need me? Maybe he needs me to help him at something.

I saw movement from my right then it happened so fast that I didn't see it coming. Five people are now in the room. Shalnark, Machi, Nobunaga, Phinks and Shizuku.

"So..." Machi trailed off then walk towards me, causing me to walk backwards until I trip over but luckily, the bed caught me.

"What deal did you made to make Feitan help you at cooking?" She continued and I was confuse at the moment.

For a moment there, I thought they were going to eat me.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Oh come on Y/n, just tell us what deal did you two make? Usually Feitan doesn't or help someone to cook unless the person is important to him or has a meaning to him or then person make a deal with him. Knowing that you're just new here, I assume that you made a deal with him. What deal was it?" She explained and I got it all collected now.