Chapter 9 - Gangsters

#767 Action :D

Nagbabago ang mga characters =) Comment sa mga nalilito d’yan! Hahaha! :D

On Media: Kings of Money 

Chapter 9

-

In a secret clinic

Iminulat ko ang mata ko pero wala akong maalala, kung anong ginagawa ko dito, kung anong huling nangyari sakin.

At kung sino ako.

Nakahiga lang ako sa puting kwarto at wala man lang katao-tao.

Nakarinig ako ng pagbukas ng pinto kaya umupo ako sa kinahihigaan ko.

“Oh, gising ka na, isang linggo ka ng nakatulog.” sabi ng babae. May katabi pa siyang isang lalaking matangkad. “Now, it’s your turn to do your mission.”

“I don’t know, who are you? Do you know me? Who I am?”

“Jae ang pangalan mo. At may kailangan kang pasunuring tao.”

“Tao? Sino? Sino ba kayo?”

“Kami ang pamilya mo Jae, I’m Rain, and she’s Jiane.”

“Yes, we’re a big family.”

Pawang nakangiti sila sakin. Inabutan nila ako ng pagkain dahil sa sobrang gutom ko.

“Jae. My name is Jae.”

-

[Hanna’s Point of View]

What the hell is happening to this man?! He’s so gay! He’s crying!

“Yah! Keumane!” ‘stop’ “What did you two talked about? I didn’t understand because it’s different language. (real conversation in Korean) “Wae?”

“I just remember my Mother, he told me she died when he was young.”

“Eommonim?” ‘Mother?’ “You’re really brother’s?”

“Yeah.”

“Oops sarry. I didn’t know.”

“That time, I want to send him back home but you arrived.”

“Molla!” ‘I don’t have any idea’ “I thought you’re going to kill him! Because you’re a member of Traitors Gang!” I pointed his X scar on his hand. “And I thought you we’re jealous about him and you want to be the heir of the group, well Tai Ji should really pick you because you’re older than Lee..”

“Heir?” he laughs as if it was a joke!

“I thought you’re adopted by Tai Ji! That’s why!”

“No. I won’t do that.”

“Well, I’ve known you since you arrived here, and you can’t understand me. I was trained by Tai Ji while he’s telling a story about his life. And why did you call me traitor?!” I smirked; he looked at me with innocent face.

“Because you lied to me, that you have another guy. And we broke up, and then I suddenly knew you just want to move here on Kings of Money.”

“You know, I don’t want to kill. If I have to, you always do it for me.” I honestly told him.

 “What did you say to Lee?” he just asked suddenly. I want to ask more but maybe he don’t want to talk about it.

“That his father sent me, and I was his bodyguard!” We both laughed! “I lied to him because I want to use him to recruit in our group, but I have to be closed to him first, for him to trust me even more. Well, we found him at the airport and I just followed him and tripped him. I thought he’s not easy. But he is. He trust too much on a person.”