Love Her, Hate Her (LMTW Short Book 2)

Don't read if you don't want spoiler :) You can also read, Love me this Way (Book 1 of this)

A big Thanks!

On media, Reina Alcantara

-

Summary of Book 1

Reina knew them before she transferred to her half-brother Kevin's school, the four guys who will be her friend. Jae, Shin, Min and Lee that gave an impact to he life and urge for the change.

Instead of living a criminal life, Reina wants to be freed from her Mother who's doing unwanted jobs, stealing and even killings. However, her mother gave her a chance to get what she wanted. If she did not go in trouble in a month. It will all be guaranteed.

Her loved grows through a man named Jae, she cried in his shoulders and stayed beside her to ease the pain inside for times. But, Lee who was Jae past bandmate unexpectedly fall in loved with her. Unknowingly Reina was swayed until she discovered that his father is also the real father she hated for a long time.

Reina just want to end the war between the gang fights that's why she contacted the police in secret. But Jae knowned it and helped her secretly too.

In the time of Rica's flee, both Snake, Skull and Dragon Gangs leader and member were arrested except Kevin, Jaja, Lee, Yishib and Rei. Rei and Jae was shot by Skull member that both get them into danger.

At last, years later, she lived happily with her friends and (her cousin?!) Lee.