Chapter 7.

Hello! Sorry its taken me so long to update, Hurricane Sandy, didnt want me to update:P Anyways here it is, its not long but its a peek of what comming.:) xx-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Louis’ POV * 

“ Is El going to be okay?” I asked looking up. The nurse looked at all of us with an upsetting expression. 

“ Miss. Calder is out of surgery, everything went smoothly. You are able to see her, but only one of you can go at a time.” I looked at everyone with a pleading face.

“ I think Louis should go first.” Said Liam. Everyone else nodded in agreement. 

“ Thanks.” I said. I followed the doctor to Eleanor’s room. 

“ Okay here you are, just  remember she might not be awake, but if she is please don’t overwhelm her she is still very weak.” I smiled weakly at him and thanked him. I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. When I turned around to face her I immediately froze. Seeing her there so vulnerable and motionless broke my heart. I couldn’t take seeing her like this. I slid down the door and tucked my knees into my chest and let the tears fall. I sat there crying for what felt like forever but was really only five minutes. I heard some stirring and lifted my head up to see El awake and sitting up. 

“ ELEANOR!” I screamed. I got up and ran to her side. 

“ Louis?” she questioned. 

“ Yeah, its me babe.”  I held her hand in myn.

“ I’m sorry Lou, I-” 

“ Shh babe don’t apologize, its not your fault. Just forget about it.” I got up and sat next her. 

“ No Lou let me finish, I know you and Darcy are just friends. I shouldn’t have accused you of being in love with her, it was stupid. I’m sorry.” She said in a shaky voice. 

“ Babe your tired lets talk about this some other time, get some rest.” I kissed the top of her head, I wasn’t in the mood to start up another fight. 

“ Alright. I love you Lou.” 

“ I love you too El.” As I was about to get up to leave, there was a knock on the door. I went to open it to let who ever it was in. 

“ Hey Lou, Jay’s on the phone for you.” She said in her a sweet voice

“ Oh okay thanks Darcy.” I took the phone and left Darcy and Eleanor alone.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IK! It was short but dont worry I will update tommorrow:) Vote and comment:) Thanks xx.