Chapter 15.

Harry's POV

I opened the door and picked up my food; Nando's, of course. I walked back into my room and closed the door behind me. To tell you the truth, I'm not hungry. Come to think of it, I haven't been hungry ever since Darcy and I broke up. I can still remember Louis' words clearly. "You're a fuckin manwhore! And I don't want Darcy to be involved with someone like you!" The words stung. Louis; my best friend. I still can't believe he said that. I might seem like all I care about is hooking up with girls but the truth is, I don't want to. Management makes me. That's what the boys don't know. After the whole Caroline Flack situation they thought it would be best to make my the "player" of the group. They don't allow me to have girlfriends or anything. At first I found it cool. You know hooking up with girls all the time and being invited to every party you could think of, but after a while it gets tiring. When I met Darcy, I knew that I wanted to be with her. That's why I went to management and talked to them. They agreed to let me date her but only her. And now that Louis forced us apart I just.....I can't. I don't know what to do. It might sound silly that I feel like this after only knowing her for a short amount of time but I love her. I really do love her. I feel like there's a part of me missing.

Bring Bring Bring

I heard my phone go off. I reached over my bed side table and grabbed it.

@Louis_Tomlinson: I'm sorry @Harry_Styles and @Darcybabexoxo I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry. Please forgive me:( #SorryHarcy #ForgiveLou

I noticed that #SorryHarcy and #ForgiveLou was trending. I scoffed. Its going to take him much more then just a sorry on Twitter to get me to forgive him. My phone went off again.

@Darcybabexoxo: Life's funny. One moment everything can be going great but with one blink of an eye it can all disappear.

A tear dropped on my phone. I didn't even notice that I was crying until now. Should I tweet her? I thought about it for a while then decided that its better if I don't. Why did this have to happen? Everything was going so great. I rubbed my face with my hands. I fell back on the bed and groaned. I heard the radio playing from Darcy's room.

(Song on side)

"Turn the lights on!

Ohhh wo-oh, Ohhh wo-oh

We share something so common

Still so rare, and I'm in awe

Never been here before

So high, we're still climbing

Even here inside these walls

Breaking each other's hearts

And we don't care cause we're so

In too deep, can't think about giving it up

But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack

It's killing me, swear I never cried so much

Cause I never knew love would hurt this fuckin' bad

The worst pain that I ever had

Ohhh wo-oh, never never never knew love (Ohhh wo-oh) would hurt this fuckin' bad

The worst pain that I ever had"

I heard her singing sweetly along with the song. Is this how she really feels? I started thinking. Maybe breaking up with her wasn't the best thing after all. Yeah Louis had a problem with it but I should have just ignored him.