Chapter 5.

Hello:) so here's the next chapter...............Yess i will still be uploading tomorrow. I just uploaded today because i wanted to make up for the short chapter yesterday. Enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thanks:) xx----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

* Darcy’s POV * 

“ I dare you to kiss Harry.” Said Liam. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. I’ve known these boys for what? 3 hours maybe less? And they want me to kiss Harry? Are they mental or something? I mean I think Harry's hot and all and I do want to kiss him but, I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t want to kiss me. 

“ Is it to late to pick truth? ” I asked. 

“ Oh c'mon Darc, Harry isn’t that bad. Just kiss him…..or you can do the consequence.” Said Zayn with humor in his voice. I looked over to Harry only to meet his eyes. I wonder if he does want to kiss me or if its okay if I kiss him. He nodded his head, its like he could read my mind. I looked around the room and everyone had smirks on except for Louis. 

“ What are the rules? ” I asked Zayn. He looked at the lads exchanging looks. When he looked back he had a massive smirk on his face. 

“ The rules are….. It can not be a peck, and it has to last longer then 30 seconds.”

“ Anything else? ” I asked him. He looked at everyone then turned back to me. 

“ Nope that’s everything.” 

“ Alright.” I signed. I got up and walked toward Harry. He looked up and met my eyes. I kept myn locked on his the whole time. When I reached him, he looked down and back up at me. He looked adorable. His green orbs shimmering in the light and his wonderful curls falling to his face perfectly. I saw him lick his lips. I couldn’t take it anymore. Before I realized what I was doing, I slammed my lips against his. He was a little bit shocked at first but then got over it. Our lips fit together perfectly. They moved in sync. I moved my hands to his head and ran my fingers through his curls pulling it once and a while. I felt Harry move his hands from my sides to my lower back, pulling me closer to him. At that moment it felt like me and Harry were the only two people in the world. He licked my bottom lip begging for entry. I kept my mouth closed to tease him. I felt him smirk through the kiss and pull me closer. I heard a cough, then realized that there was still people in the room. Harry and I pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. I saw pure lust and passion. He had a huge smirk on his face, identical to mine. We stayed silent looking into each others eyes until Niall broke the silence. 

“ Wow that was….” 

“ Hot ” finished Zayn. I blushed and walked back to my spot on the floor next to Zayn and Niall. 

“ That was way longer than 30 seconds you know.” stated Liam

“ Yeah that was like 3 minutes.” Chuckled Zayn. I blushed and looked up at Harry I saw he was slightly blushing himself. He winked at me then turned his attention back to the game. 

We played Truth or Dare for another Half hour until the pizza came. I heard the door bell ring and I walked toward the door. And opened it. I grabbed the pizza’s, just as I was about to pay, Zayn comes up behind me and paid. 

“ Zayn, I could have paid for that you know?” 

“ I know, but wanted to.” He helped me bring the pizza’s to the living room. 

“ Pizza’s here.” I said. 

“ FINALLY! I’m starving.” Shouted Niall. We all laughed and started eating while watching Toy Story 3. The whole time I kept think and about the kiss. Where does this put me and Harry? Do we go back to normal like nothing happened? I had a million thoughts going through my mind. I couldn’t concentrate on the movie.