Chapter 13.

*Darcy's POV*

I woke up feeling a strange coldness hit me. I threw my arm around the bed trying to feel the firmilar mop of curly hair, but failed. I turned around and saw that the bed was empty. "Harry?" I yelled out, but no answer. I tried again but this time I got up and walked around trying to see if I could spot him. I was about to walk out the door untill I heard something comming from the bathroom. Harry. I should have figured he would be in the shower.

(Song on side if you'd like to listen)

"Sometimes I'm in a jam,

I've gotta make a plan

It might be crazy, I do it anyway

No way to know for sure, I figure out a cure

I'm patchin up the holes, But the it over flows"

I've always loved hearing Harry's voice. It's so deep and calming. I was so into listening to his angelic voice that i never even noticed what song he was singing.

"Nobody's perfect,

I've gotta work it,

Again and again,

'Til I get it right"

I tried to hold in my laughter as he belted out the lyrics. I grabbed my phone and started to record his singing.

"Nobody's perfect,

You live and you learn it

And if I mess it up sometimes

Nobody's perfect."

I heard the water shut off so I stopped recording and hopped back into bed again. Harry walked out with his towel hanging dangerously low. I tried to keep my eyes up and he spoke.

"Morning babe, did I wake you?" he asked walking up and giving me a sweet kiss. He pulled away a little too early for my likeing.

"Mmm" I sighed. "No you didnt wake me." I smiled

"Good. Why dont you go see if the rest of the guys are awake while I get dressed?" he asked walking towards the closet.

"I dont know. I'm kind of enjoying the view" I smiled cheekly throwing my hands behind my head and leaning back on the bed, keeping my eyes on Harry. He turned around and looked at me.

"I know you are but I dont want you to faint of overwhelmingness" he stated. I chuckled but got up.

"Okay, okay, I'll go." I smiled and walked out. I stopped by Lou and El's room, only to find it empty. Hmm they must already be in the livingroom. I walked down to see that they were indeed in the livingroom along with everyone eles.

"Morning" I greeted as I sat down on the sofa next to Lou. He swung his arm around my neck and kissed the top of my head.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" he questioned. I leaned my head against his sholder and answered.

"Like a baby," I smiled up at him. He looked down and returned it. I felt a weird turning feeling in my tummy as I looked at him but ignored it. I turned my head to everyone eles and saw that they were all staring at the tv with shocked expressions. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion and turned to look at the tv myself. My jaw dropped and I froze in my spot. There on the tv was a big picture of Harry and I kissing. I looked at everyone and saw that they are all looking at my direction. CRAP! LOUIS! I turned towards him and saw that his face was turing red and he was clenching his jaw.

"Louis...I can explain" I said cautiously. He didnt say anything. He just got up off of the couch and headed towards the stairs.

"Lou, where are you going" asked El. No answer.

"Dude don't do anything stupid." Liam told him but it was too late he was already upstairs. There was a big bang followed by Louis screaming Harrys name. I turned towards everyone, and we all ran up stairs. I ran as fast as I could. Once at my room I couldnt believe the sight. Louis was pinning Harry to the ground, throwing punch after punch.

"LOUIS! GET OFF OF HIM!" I cried while Liam, Niall and Zayn tried to pull Harry and Louis apart.

"I TOLD YOU HARRY! I FUCKIN TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Louis screamed throwing more punches. Zayn finally got Louis off of Harry and I ran towards him. He had blood all over his face. I cried and hugged him. El ran out to get the first aid kit.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine" He answered back. But I can tell that he is far from fine. El walked in with the first aid kit and I started to clean his face. Meanwhile Louis was still struggling against Zayn and Liams grip. He was still yelling at Harry.

"DARCY! Stay away from him! I forbid you from being able to see or be near him again!" Who the hell does Louis think he is doing this to Harry and yelling at me? I mean it's my life not his! If I want to kiss or see Harry then I can. He's does not have the right to be yelling at me like this. I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and walked towards Louis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know it's short and I'm sorry it took long! But I hope you like it! Please comment and vote!?xxx