Chapter 12.

*Darcy’s POV*

-In London-

We all piled out of the van and started to head inside. I was the last one to step inside. All I can say is DAMN. I’m not going to go into details because that would take centuries, but this place is like a palace. Too bad there aren’t enough rooms. “Okay so we have to work out the living arrangements, because there’s 7 of us and only 3 rooms.” said Liam looking around the room. Everyone stayed silent, unsure of what to say.

“I’ll room with Lou?” said El, smiling up and Louis. He gave her a half smile. “Actually, I promised Darcy I would room with her a while back.” Eleanor’s face dropped to disappointed. I was really looking forward to rooming with Lou, but El needs him, “It’s fine Louis, you can room with El. I’ll just room with one of the other boys” I told him. He smiled warmly at me and nodded, “Thanks Darc.” I smiled back. Lou and El head off to their room to unpack. I walk into the living room to see Harry spread across the sofa with his legs on Liam and Zayn, while watching Friends. Niall then came into the room with a big bowl of chips. I chuckle lightly. 

“So guys….who wants to be my roomy?” I questioned. Liam looked at me, “Niall and I are rooming together” he said trailing off at the end. I nod and turn towards Harry and Zayn. “So…what’s it gonna be?”

“I’ll let Harreh here,” Zayn said patting Harry’s shoulder, “be your roomy. I’m sure you two would love some alone time.” he said wiggling his eyebrows and winking. I looked down and turn a deep shade of red. Harry glares at Zayn and Zayn just chuckles. 

“Honestly Zayn, you have to quite down about the whole girlfriend situation. We don’t want Louis to find out.” Liam whispered yelled. 

“Don’t want me to find out what?” 

Crap! “Oh hey Lou! I found a roomy” I smiled trying to change the subject. 

“Don’t want me to find out what?” he repeated. My eyes flickered to Liam for help. 

“Well….” he trailed off looking at Harry. 

“Um…so basically….” Harry rubbed the back of his neck and looking at the ground trying to think of something. 

“I didn’t want you to know about my girlfriend.” Zayn spoke up. We all froze and looked up at Zayn. You could see it in Louis eyes that he’s hurt that Zayn doesn’t want to tell him. 

“Wha-why? I mean I’m friends with Perrie, and if something happened to her I would like to know.” Louis said looking at Zayn with pleading eyes. 

“That’s the thing….Perrie and I aren’t together….” Zayn said looking down. We all stood there silent, gobsmacked. No one new what to say. 

“What happened exactly? And if she isn’t your girlfriend who is?” questioned Louis. 

*Zayn’s POV*  

I huffed and stared at Louis. Honest, I didn’t want to tell him about Mish. I didn’t want to tell anyone actually, but Harry and Darcy were dug up deep and I need to help some how since Liam blanked out on an idea. Okay yes, I could’ve just said something about not having carrots and Louis would believe it, but it just slipped out. 

“We broke up. We just didn’t love each other anymore.” I shrugged. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and saw that it was a text. When I saw who it was I smiled instantly. 

Hey babe! Did you get to London alright?(: xx-Mish 

I look up to see Darcy, Haz, Lou, Li and Ni looking at me weirdly. I simply ignored them and looked back at my phone.