73

"no one really knows why they are alive until they know what they'd die for."

''''

3rd Person's Point Of View

"How many days again?" Jin rubbed his forehead, most of Bangtan gathered in the kitchen, sitting at the table.

"Nine, ten tomorrow." Jungkook mumbled, laying his head on the table as he picked at the wood.

"And no one has seen her?" Jin closed his eyes, his nose frozen as he pinched his nose.

"I saw her today." Yoongi raised his hand, a somber tone to his voice. "It's not good. She was with Sam. And she looked scared when she saw me." Jin's eyes opened wide and locked on Yoongi's, Jungkook slowly sitting up straight. "I think, I think her arms were bruised." Taehyung's hands slammed the table.

"Jiyoo told us." He growled, still leaning over the table in dominance. "She told us he was abusive!" Then he stormed off, pulling on his shoes and grabbing his coat, ignoring the umbrella.

"Taehyung where are you going?" Hoseok demanded, Taehyung wrenching the door open, Hoseok's words making him freeze.

"I'm getting our blogger back."

----

Sam's Point Of View

"Where are we going?" Minjee whimpered, small in my grasp as I dragged her through the street, the rain blurring my vision ever so slightly.

"Shut up." I growled, finally on the street they told me to bring her. "I'll be done with you soon."

"Are you going to kill me?" Minjee whispered, her eyes on the ground and I couldn't tell if there were tears or raindrops on her cheeks.

"No! What? I'm not a murderer!" I grabbed her chin and lifted it so she would look me in my eyes. "You think I'm a monster?!" She didn't respond. I smacked her and pulled her back by her neck. "Answer me, whore."

"You're not a monster, Sammy." Minjee's voice cracked, but she stared me dead in the eyes. My eyes were caught on the two figures walking towards us in the rain. Two, her mother and father. I pushed her onto the ground in front of me, a sob escaping her lips once she hit the floor.

"It's about time Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" I extended my arms and smiled, the rain basking me in my glory. "I brought you your daughter! Now pay me." I held out my hand as the mother bent down by Minjee.

That wasn't her father...

"You son of a bitch!" Taehyung, the freak she was friends with, punched me when I expected a bag of money. "How dare you?!" I only got to bring up my fists in defense, but he was too fast, too experienced.

"Minjee!" A woman's voice exclaimed, and Taehyung froze over me, giving me the perfect time to escape.

I didn't care about the money. I didn't want to go to jail.

I got to have my fun with Minjee, that's all that mattered.

Minjee's Point Of View

"Mom." I gasped out, Jimin's arms around me. "No, no." And finally I screamed. "No! Get away from me!"

"But Minjee, my child." My step-father stood in front of me, only ten or so feet away from me. "It's time to go back to the club. We have to get money."

"No!" I stumbled to my feet, pointing my shaking finger at the two. "You're supposed to be in jail! I was to never see any of you again! Ever!" They laughed. They laughed in my face.

"Oh Sweetie." My mother sighed, an evil smile on her face. "When will you learn? We always win."

"Get away from her!" Jimin shouted, my eyes widening. No, he has to stay out of this. "You leave her alone!"

"Oh, who is this?" My mother taunted, but not daring to move forward. "Is this the boyfriend I've seen on the news?" She pouted and looked me in the eyes, fear crawling down my spine. "Why didn't you tell Mommy, Minjee?"

"Get out of here." Jimin growled, making himself big as he stood tall, no fear in him. No, no they hate a challenge.

An alpha against an alpha.

Only one comes out alive.

"Go on." My mother waved her hand towards my step father and my eyes widened. He pulled the gun out from no where. It, it appeared out of no where!

"No!" I screamed, Jimin falling to the ground beside me, for the bullet had met it's target. "Jimin! Jimin." I sobbed, my hands finding his wound and covering it my hands, his blood so warm as it pooled against my cold fingers. Police sirens wailed and several cars pulled into the street, but it was a long street.

"Run!" My mother shouted and they disappeared into the night, the police still coming towards. Who called them?

"Hey, hey look at me." Jimin's head rolled to face me. "Baby, keep your eyes open, okay?" He smiled, blood staining his teeth.

"I love it...when you call me that." Jimin's voice was weak, for the bullet had hit his stomach. "Your voice, perfect." His eyes fluttered closed and my heart stopped. Taehyung fell to the ground beside me and held Jimin's head, tears flowing down his face, his phone on the ground beside him, the police still on the line.

"Hey hey, keep your eyes open." Taehyung sobbed, hitting Jimin's cheek. "Wake up Jiminie Pabo."

"Ah, you dumbass." Jimin choked out a laugh, his eyes open, but very dim. The police shouted from around us and an ambulance skidded to a stop. "You, look after....after my baby."

"No." I cried, Jimin's hand clutching mine as I kept putting pressure on his wound. "No you look after me! You're my boyfriend!" Jimin's eyes slowly met mine.

"I'm...your boyfriend?" His words were barely audible as the police tried to pull me away, but I swatted them away with a scream.

"Yes of course!" I spoke loudly, my voice carrying over the medics getting out of the ambulance. "You always were." Jimin reached for something around his chest, and with the help of Taehyung, he had the necklace in his hand.

"Here, Baby." Jimin forced the key necklace into my hands, the one he bought for Valentine's Day. The one that unlocked my bracelet. "Unlock...unlock, your heart for me."

"No no no!" I shook my head as the medics got to us, their hands replacing mine on his wound. I was pulled away and I tried to fight, but I was so weak. I saw his last words, his voice echoing in my ears.

"I have always loved you."

———-

End of 73

i am so so sorry

i cried too