23

"The world is big, and I want to have a good look at it before it goes dark."

''''

Jungkook and Taehyung high fived as all eight of us walked out of Bang's office.

"I still can't believe he agreed." Hoseok smiled, shaking his head.

"I can!" I hooked my arm with Namjoon's. "He knows that I'm too awesome to hide!"

The boys all laughed and led me into a room I haven't investigated yet. 

"Freckles, do you want ice cream?" Yoongi walked over to a freezer.

"Freckles?" Jimin asked, plopping down on the couch and watched Jin set up his phone.

I gave Yoongi the death stare.

"Minjee has freckles across her nose." Yoongi stuck his tongue out at me.

"How cute." Jimin smiles at me.

I smiled lightly, shooting finger guns at him.

"Catch."

I turned just in time to see a spoon flying at my face. Quickly, I caught it, then the container of ice cream.

"Ass." I mumbled at Yoongi, opening the lid and throwing it at him.

"Gather around!" Namjoon called out, sitting next to Jimin. "Minjee's in the middle."

"I want to sit next to her!" Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook exclaimed at the same time.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Yoongi chanted as he sat on the end of the couch.

I sat down on the couch and began to eat the ice cream, watching the argument between the three. Jin sat beside me and ate some of the ice cream as well.

After a few minutes, it was decided that Jimin and Hoseok would sit on either side of me, and Jungkook would sit behind Hoseok in the top of the couch. It would be hard to fit eight people on a couch anyways.

                                                          Jungkook
Yoongi Taehyung Jimin Minjee Hoseok Namjoon Jin

"Minjee, curl up in a ball." Jungkook took my ice cream and lightly pushed my head down.

"But, my ice cream!" I complained. Then another thing popped in my head. "I need my mask and sunglasses."

Jimin sighed sadly as Jin got up to retrieve said items. Jimin held my glasses for me as I put everything on.

"How do I look?" I asked Hoseok, posing slightly.

"Like someone trying to hide." Yoongi grumbled, Taehyung hitting him lightly.

I curled up in a ball, trying to ignore Yoongi's comment.

Bang will let me show my face eventually, right?

"We need to wait for a little bit so the notification of the live will be fully transmitted."  Namjoon stretched, putting his feet on the table.

I rested my head on my knees, knowing I would be in this position for a while.

I cracked after 30 seconds.

"I can't do this anymore." I uncurled, startling Hoseok and Jimin. "Jungkook, give me my ice cream."

Jungkook rose an eyebrow.

"Please?"

He handed me my ice cream after eating some himself.

"So, how does this V-Live thing work?" I took a scoop from the ice cream and offered it to Taehyung.

"We just talk basically. ARMY can comment and ask us questions and stuff." Namjoon informed, squinting his eyes to read some of the comments. "They're freaking out right now because of you."

I waved at the phone. "Hi ARMY."

My eyes widened when i saw the comments fly on the screen.

"I said two words." I chuckled to myself before leaning back into the couch.

I handed Namjoon the ice cream container, myself full.

We waited a few more minutes before I was finally introduced.

"Hello, I can't reveal my real name sadly, but you can call me Uno!" I smiled at the camera before dropping my hand. "This is so weird, I'm talking to a phone."

"Aish." Yoongi shook his head and smiled as Jimin laughed and leaned against me.

"What?" I smiled, patting Jimin's hand. "It's weird."

"Continue Stupid." Jin shook his head, chuckling.

"Um, I saw that you guys heard about BTS getting a vlogger blogger person. Well, it's true. I'm their blogger, vlogger, and photographer. We are in the process of developing a website for me to post these items, but it hasn't been official yet."

"She's really good!" Taehyung smiled, leaning forward.

"I haven't even started editing." I rolled my eyes.

"But She works hard. ARMY! You wont be disappointed!"

——

"I wont be revealing anything personal about myself." I sighed as I saw another question about my past. "I'm only here to benefit the boys and create things that you will all hopefully like." I stroked Jimin's hair as he rested his head in my lap. "I'm pretty boring anyways."

"Well, its been about 40 minutes guys." Namjoon announced after looking at his watch. "We should wrap things up."

"Nooooo." Jungkook whined, almost falling off the couch, causing Hoseok to yelp.

"It was nice meeting you guys!" I waved at the camera, nudging Jimin so he could say goodbye as well.

"Bye ARMYs!" He waved at the camera, yawning.

Jin ended the live and I groaned, leaning against Hoseok. "That was tiring."

He laughed. "You did great."

"Jiminie, are you awake." I leaned forward at the motionless boy.

"Kind of." He mumbled.

"Well, I need to edit the vlog, so if you could maybe possibly move, you could go home and I could get my laptop." I drew circles on his back.

"Okay." Jimin sat up and stretched.

"Thanks for letting me introduce myself to ARMY." I walked over to Jin, taking off my mask and sunglasses, shoving them into my bag. "Today was fun."

"It was." Jin agreed as I waved goodbye to Taehyung and Yoongi as they walked out of the room.

"I should head out. I want to get a few more things done at my apartment before I go to bed." I started to walk away, looking for my shoes.

"Let me take you home." Hoseok popped up from the couch and grabbed his keys. "I've got nothing better to do."

"Alright." I nodded, glancing over at Jin. He was smiling proudly. "Let's go."

——————

End Of 23

Imagine if something like this actually happened. We would literally break the internet.