57

"the only happy ending i believed in was ours."

''''

"Well," Yoongi glanced over at me as we pulled into the StarBucks drive through. "Are you excited you can walk without crutches?"

"Mhm." I scratched Winter's head, she somehow curled up on my lap. She's had a rough last week, watching over me, comforting me while I had a crying session alone.

"He misses you, you know?" Yoongi spoke, rolling up the window after ordering their favorites. "He asks about you at least twenty times a day."

"He can go fuck himself." My voice cracked as tears welled in my eyes and I looked out the window so Yoongi didn't see my weakness. Winter sat up and licked my face, whining until I rubbed his head. We received our drinks and Yoongi parked in a spot.

"Let it out." Yoongi unbuckled and sat, facing me. When I said nothing he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Now. I'm tired of seeing you like this."

"He acts like this is my fault!" I faced Yoongi, angry tears running down my face. Tears I didn't want. I hate crying. I hate crying over dumb stuff. I hate crying over him. "But it's not! He's the one who thinks I'm, I'm using him! I'm just giving him what he wants, and that's to ignore him, leave him alone. I think we broke, broke up." I went silent and my heartbroke. "We broke up." Yoongi hugged me as I sobbed, shaking so violently Winter whined so loud. "Y-Yoongi I don't know what to do."

"Let him fix this." Yoongi patted my back and we sat normally now. "He broke it, so he can fix it." I forced myself to nod. "But only when you're ready. You have every right to be mad with him, I understand." Yoongi took a sip of his coffee, patting Winter's head, glancing back at Autumn, she completely passed out in the back.

We sat in silence, both of us sipping on our drinks, Winter leaning her head on my arm. "Does he ask about me?"

"All the time." Yoongi was quick to respond, turning onto the street to get to BigHit. "Every time he sees one of us with you, he wants the full dialogue repeated back to him." Yoongi paused and glanced back at me. "He misses you."

"Like you said." I pulled Winter closer to me and hugged her tightly. "He can fix it."

------

"We're leaving." Taehyung got up and pulled Hoseok with him. "Bye Min."

"Cya." I glanced up, and then realized Jimin and I were the only ones left. "Wait!" I gather my stuff and stood, whistling for Autumn and Winter, Winter having to drag Autumn with her. "Can I get a ride?"

"No." Hoseok hid a smile the best he could but failed pretty miserably. "Jimin can walk you home." And then they darted. I couldn't run with the boot I had on my foot.

"Winter." I held her leash, waiting for her to come. She left Autumn and sat in front of me, waiting for me to hook my leash on her collar. I could tell Jimin was watching me as I picked up my bag and Autumn, Autumn leash on as well but that child is not allowed to walk. She tried to drag me onto the road last time.

"Muf-"

"Goodbye Jimin." I interrupted him, facing my back to him. And I walked to the door, alone. My heart beated as I realized I had to walk to my house by myself. Oh yeah. I bought a house while I was fired. I had enough money to get a loan and I'm almost done paying it off since I started working again. It's closer to BigHit than my other apartment, but it's still three blocks.

Jimin ran to beside me and opened the door for me, a shy smile on his face, one shoe on and the other in his hand. I kept walking, keeping eye contact at only a glance. He was not happy about that at all, but kept persisting.

I heard him run from behind me, eventually walking beside me, silence between us. Autumn barked and reached for Jimin but I moved her to the other side of my body, away from Jimin. He waved to Autumn cutely.

No not cutely.

Something twinkled in the light. I looked over at his chest while we were in the elevator, quite a bit distance between us. It was the necklace from Valentines Day. I touched my bracelet that he gave me, and the ring we both wore.

I love my calico cat

I'm the calico cat

A magnetic force pulls all lovers together. They're inseparable.

"Here," Jimin took off his jacket and offered it to my shivering body. "You look freezing." I turned my head and walked faster, Winter looking up at me, confused. "Please Min."

"I'm fine, Jimin." I spat his name out as my heart throbbed.

Be nicer to him.

He broke your heart

That made him quiet the rest of the time, his jacket still in his hands, him shaking with me. I led the way, Jimin only following for protection and comfort. I stood inside my house, Jimin's eyes wide and hopeful, his lips parted slightly as I turned to face him.

"Minjee I'm so sorry. I need-"

"Goodnight Jimin." I pushed him away with my words, wishing Hoseok and Taehyung would've just taken me home with them. At that very moment, all rain dropped from the sky in a horrible rainstorm. Jimin turned around and looked at the rain from the shelter of my porch.

"Goodnight Love." Jimin turned around to smile at me, a sad one, just before holding his jacket above his head and took the first step into the rain.

I closed my eyes and held my breath.

He's trying. He's trying really hard. Like Yoongi said, he can fix it. And he is. You just aren't giving him a chance.

"Jimin!" I called out to him and he turned around immediately. I couldn't even see his face through the rain. "Come in."

--------

End of 57

My little sister got the same haircut as me

I don't know whether to feel special or sue her for plagiarism...

guys i know these updates aren't every day like you want them. i'm trying the best i can. i have five other books i'm working on and i'm only 15. im balancing this out with school and life. please don't pressure me into updating more frequently. i update at least once a week. please understand

love you my starlights💕