10

"We were together. I forget the rest."

''''

"Why do we have to walk?" Yoongi complained, dragging his feet. "It would've been so much easier if we just drove."

"I agree with Grumpy Pants." I pointed over at Yoongi.

"You're not even walking!" Yoongi fired back, gesturing to me.

"Eh, you can have Muscle Man later." I smiled, patting Jungkook's head.

He had offered to give me a piggyback ride if I called him the best in my blog. My lazy self agreed of course. He was also holding my surprisingly heavy bag

"No way am I carrying an old man." Jungkook laughed. "That's just weird."

"And that isn't?" Yoongi gestured to us, exhaling sharply from his nose.

"Nope." I smiled and hugged Jungkook. "Because we're best friends."

"Because I'm the best." Jungkook added, making me laugh.

"Why is that so funny?" Yoongi scoffed, still not please with walking.

"You'll see." I grinned.

——

"I'll have the number 7." Jungkook smiled politely at the lady behind the cashier.

He began to walk away, just like everyone else. Him walking away meant that I would have to order and stand by myself.

Wait

I reached out and grabbed Jungkook's arm.

He turned around with a puzzled face.

"Can you wait for me?" I asked, smiling nervously.

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook crossed his arms, waiting patiently.

I turned back to the lady.

"Can I get the number 10 please." I told the lady.

"Ew, a salad?" Jungkook scrunched up his nose. "Jin hyung is paying and you want to get the cheapest meal?"

I nodded, frowning slightly. "It's not my money."

Jungkook sighed. "You have to learn to take advantage of Jin. He doesn't know what you are ordering. That's when you order whatever you want."

That's funny

"But that's not fair." I tapped my fingers against my leg. "He's paying for eight people."

"When you get closer to Jin hyung and his cringey dance moves, you'll be glad you cost him extra money." Jungkook smiled. "Besides, he can't say no to you! He likes you as do all of us."

Aww, they like me?

"Anyways, do you like fried food?"

"Kind Of."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Do you like shrimp?"

"No." I replied, crossing my arms.

"Hmm." Jungkook stares at the menu. "What about the potato soup and some bread?"

I scanned the picture. "Sure." I nodded. Sounds good to me

"Perfect." Jungkook turned to the lady once more. "She'll take the potato soup and bread. And what do you want to drink?" Jungkook directed the last question to me.

"Do you guys have peach tea?" I asked the lady.

She nodded.

"I'll take that."

"Can you give the receipt the guy with the wide shoulders?" Jungkook pointed at Jin who, luckily, wasn't paying attention to us.

"His name is Jin Incase you forget." I added.

She smiled.

"Okay! You're food will be out soon."

"Thank you." Jungkook and I smiled simultaneously.

"Took you two long enough." Taehyung commented. "You missed the argument between Namjoon and Jin."

"What were they arguing about now?" Jungkook plopped down in his chair.

"Whether crabs should be food or not." Jimin sighed, shaking salt on the table.

I snorted as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I'm siding with whoever said they should not.

"Drinks!" Hoseok announced excitedly as the lady came out with a tray of drinks.

We all sorted through each other's drinks until we all found the ones we had ordered.

"Wow real mature Noona." Jimin chuckled as he threw back the wrapper of the straw I had just shot at him.

I smiled as I watched Taehyung and Jungkook have a fight with their straws.

"You can never defeat me!" Taehyung stood up, still fencing with Jungkook. "I am the Straw King!"

"And I'm your evil cousin who has come to overthrow you!" Jungkook exclaimed as he managed to knock Taehyung's straw out of his hand.

Taehyung grabbed a pinch of the salt Jimin had poured on the table and threw it at Jungkook.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouted, covering his eyes. "That's unfair!"

"You're just a sore loser." Taehyung laughed.

"You're a cheater." Jungkook grumbled.

The two continued to argue but Jimin tapped my shoulder, drawing me away from them.

"Look at this cat." He showed me his phone.

"Aww." I smiled as my bottom lip stuck out, just like how it always does when I look at something cute.

"Do you have any more cat pictures?" I asked Jimin hopefully.

"Yes! Finally someone wants to look at them with me!" Jimin exclaimed, victorious.

So for the next five or so minutes, Jimin and I ohh and awed at cats. We would've gone longer before I realized that I have a job.

"Oh goodness." I gasped as I grabbed my camera from my bag. "How do you work this thing?" I mumbled, trying to find the power button to the camera

"Oh come on." Namjoon sighed, a sad expression of his face. "It's your first day."

"Yeah, we want to get to know you, not stare into a camera with your face hidden behind it." Jin added, setting down his drink.

"Don't worry about your job." Yoongi took a sip from his cup.

"Yeah, Just have some fun with us!" Taehyung smiled, stretching his arms above his head.

"Do you guys share the same brain cell?" I lowered my camera.

"Probably." Jimin leaned back in his chair, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Here." Jungkook took the camera from my hands and put it back in its case and shoved it in my bag. "We prefer to talk to people, not cameras."

"So," Hoseok smiled. "Who's your favorite?"

———————

End Of Chapter 10

Who do you think she's gonna say?