48

"you can take the love from the girl but not the girl from the love...or something like that." -me 2020

''''

5 Months Later

"Really?" I smirked and took another sip of my coffee. "709 girls and 207 were flew in from another country?" Bang chuckled as well and rubbed his forehead. "And they didn't like any of them?"

"Well, none of them were you."

"And that's why you shouldn't have fired me." I teased as I put my feet up on his desk, leaning back in my chair. "Didn't you miss me?" Bang stayed quiet and smiled at me softly.

"You seem a lot better." Bang stood up and opened his arms. "I'm glad I made you take a break." I stood up too and hugged him back.

"Well you did help me a lot." I smiled and released our hug. "Now let me see my boys. I've missed them."

--------

I waited in the interview room for a few minutes. I could hear them complaining to Bang about the interviews from the next room over. "A bunch of babies." I mumbled with a smile, finishing the rest of my coffee and throwing the cup into the trash. "Goal." I said half-halfheartedly. "Was that impressive Winter?" I looked down at my white German Shepherd, smiling at how happy she looked.

"Hello Miss, we are BTS." Namjoon was the first to walk through the door, the rest of the boys filing in behind him, his eyes locked on the notepad in his hands. I stood up and smiled, Namjoon's notepad dropping to the floor.

"I'm back boys." I opened my arms with a wide smile on my face. Jimin screamed with joy as he ran towards me, the rest of the boys following suite.

"Minjee!"

"Oh my God!"

"Holy fu-"

I laughed as I felt each of them hit me with their hugs, their arms so tight around me.

"Jungkook stop crying." Yoongi was the first to ruin the sentimental moment.

"I can do whatever I want Hyung." Jungkook sniffed as the boys slowly unlatched themselves from me. Well, all except Jimin.

"Noona you idiot. I missed you." He held onto my arm tightly, only a handful of centimeters apart from on another. I ruffled his hair and called him an emotional child, which he didn't mind at all as he lightly punched me of course.

"God I can't believe you're back." Jin sighed, his eyes locked on me, his hair disheveled. "It's been so long."

"Yeah well rehab is a bitch and wouldn't let me go until I was 110% okay." I rolled my arms, a small smile on my face. "But it helped, a lot. I haven't had a hallucination in almost two months."

"That's amazing Minjee." Namjoon breathed, his hands nervously pulling at his jacket. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you guys too. There wasn't a day I didn't think about all of you." My eyes finally made their way to Hoseok. I knew the shithead was avoiding eye contact with me. I remembered when he tried to force me into therapy. How I threatened him and screamed at him. We were both idiots.

Without another word, I hugged Hoseok, holding him tight. Guilt is heavy. And sometimes, you just need someone to hold you together so you can let go.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok whispered, his head resting on my shoulder in shame, but also comfort.

"I am sorry too."

The boys were surprisingly patient as Hoseok and I hugged out our pent up guilt and anger at one another. It felt good to make up for it all.

"Wow I really like your hair." Taehyung started to run his fingers through my now short, light pink-tipped-dyed hair (Yeah I know. I suck at English). "Jiyoo?"

"I did it myself." I smiled proudly, standing up a little taller. "Oh and Jungkook, I started working out too so we can be buddies." Jungkook's smile overtook his tears as he high-fived me.

"Yeah baby!"

"You seem so much happier." Yoongi crossed his arms, a gentle smile on his face. "That rehab really helped, didn't it?" I nodded and smiled as well.

"I feel happier. It feels so much better than depressed." I joked lightly, but it was still a tender subject for all of us. I remembered seeing them at one of their concerts, how dead and exhausted they were. All of the energy pills and drinks they took just to stay energized. How I found Namjoon passed out in a closet, a failed attempt at trying to handle a situation by himself.

"Where's Seoul?" Taehyung looked around, but Winter was the only one here.

"He was hit by a car." My smile faltered as my mind swarmed with black memories, everything swirling out of cont-

Winter nudged my hand with her head, his adorable little dog eyes staring up at me. I unclenched my fist and scratched her head. "Good girl."

"You okay?" Jimin asked, his grip looser since Winter stepped in.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled again. "She's my Service Dog. You can't fully fix a broken mirror, can you?"

"You're correct." Jin nodded. "I'm glad she's there to help you."

"Me too." I bent over to kiss her forehead. "She's the best."

Hoseok cleared his throat. "Miss Kim Minjee. It appears that you have met all of our requirements to be hired as our blogger and vlogger." His smile grew with every word. "Do you accept?"

"Hell yeah."

------------

End of 48

ight imma go to bed