55

"The lovers thrive on Valentine's day."

''''

"I bought everyone chocolate and flowers." I rolled my eyes as Jimin whined about not getting special treatment from me since he's my boyfriend. Little did he know...

I tried my best.

On the phone with Taehyung last night

"I got it!" Taehyung announced and I winced at his loud voice. "You throw a rock at his head and scream 'You rock!'"

"I'm planning on not giving him a concussion." I rolled my eyes. "You're his best friend of years, what's his favorite stuff?"

"Well, he's super rich so anything you buy him he could afford by selling his sweat." Taehyung yawned and his words made me realize how difficult this would be. "But he loves to cuddle."

"That's it?" I clarified, hoping there was more.

"Yep." Taehyung chirped. "Have fun!"

Now

Jimin parked his car by BigHit and shuffled through his bag while I unbuckled. Hopefully he likes everything.

Unexpectedly, Jimin clamped a bracelet around my left wrist and shouted. "Ha you're mine now!" And promptly jumped out of the car, not allowing me to respond. I frowned with a smile and looked down at my wrist, immediately loving the bracelet. But to test if I could take it off, I was unsuccessful. "That won't work Babe." Jimin showed me the necklace he wore. It had a key. "Only I can unlock your heart."

"

"Oh no

"Oh no." I said sarcastically as Jimin helped me into my wheelchair. I'm not allowed to walk while he's around because he doesn't want me to fall or push me too hard. "I guess I have to be with you forever. The horror!" I kissed him with a smile. "Thanks Jimin."

"Happy Valentine's day Love."

————

"Give me the chocolate!" Jungkook shouted as I watched him tackle Jin to the floor. "I need to finish my chocolate tree!"