Chapter One: Puzzle Piece

Beginne am Anfang

"Wow, who is this handsome boy? Why are you awake early today?" She is Im Nayeon. The boys often call her 'Nana,' which she hates because it sounds like a nickname for old people. She couldn't do anything about it, though. If William and Bentley like it, then why not?

"Shh, baby bro is sleeping." William raised his pointing finger vertically above his lips. "Nana, where are you?" He asked, pulling the device closer to his face as if he could peek on Nayeon's background by doing that.

"I'm in my bedroom. See?" The woman showed William her room before facing the phone to her again. "How about you? Why is it too dark in there?"

"I'm in our bedroom too!" He suddenly stood up and stepped on Bentley's bed to show the little boy's sleeping face. "Baby bro looks cute, right?" William said, all giggly, before accidentally dropping the phone on his little brother's face. "Oops."

"Oh no," Nayeon said when she realized what happened. They were expecting a loud cry, but the younger boy only sat up. His eyes were half-closed while he looked around. "What happened?" She asked, and then it was Ben who picked the phone up. "Bentley!"

A bright smile on the little boy's face, "Nana! Why are you inside?" he asked before trying to bump his head on the phone.

"No, you can't go in!" William said, trying to take it from Bentley. "Give me! Mommy will get really angry." He said while grunting. Nayeon could only laugh even though it makes her dizzy, and all she can see is their feet.

"Boys, enough." She said, causing the two to stop. "Where is mommy? Wake her up already. Aren't you hungry?"

"I'm hungry," Bentley said, looking at William as if he is telling his brother something. "Bro, food!" He said in a louder voice.

"Good boys! Go and wake Mommy Sana up." Nayeon said, immediately making the two run out of the room, leaving the phone above the bed. "Okay, thanks for leaving me like this." She chuckled before ending the call.

" She chuckled before ending the call