Chapter Ten: Another Rival?

"So..." Nayeon titled her head while furrowing her brows, "You act and talk like that, but nothing's going on? What the hell is that?" She asked, causing Sana to shrug.

Silence from her friend, Nayeon already knows she's thinking about something. "What's that something bothering you now?"

Sana heaved a sigh. It's been a month, and nothing changed in the way they treated each other. That is a good thing if Mina isn't continuously visiting to chat with Dahyun while Sana finished some tasks. "I don't know. I think because she's a little closer to that other woman. Maybe I'm just used to her talking only to me, Momo and Jihyo."

"You're jealous." Nayeon shortly replied, immediately making Sana shake her head. "Come on, Sana. You know how it feels to be jealous! You should, by now, have admitted the fact that you might like Miss Kim more than you should."

"I can't like Miss Kim that way."

"And why is that?" Nayeon asked, but there was no answer to that. "Because you are afraid? Not everyone will do what Jungkook did. From what I see, Miss Kim is more than best for you."

Sana could only smile subtly, "Jungkook was best for me before too. It turns out he isn't the one." It is still hard for her to think about what happened and accept it completely. That guy was everything to her.

"Exactly. Jungkook isn't the one, so you shouldn't lock your heart like that—Sana, you are literally stopping yourself from wanting who it wants." That is true, but she can't get blamed. How could a betrayed heart be so brave to trust again? It seems too impossible for her.

Sana groaned in defeat, holding the sides of her head, "Ah, I should be worried about the divorce papers right now. I think it's taking too long, and I want to be free from all this." She uttered, "Getting married felt so nice, and now it just sucks. The idea that I did."

Nayeon chuckled, nodding her head in agreement. "The only good thing about your marriage is that you had two beautiful sons," and Sana couldn't agree more.

"Mommy!" William, with a grumpy face, ran towards her mom. The latter immediately cupped his face, placing a light kiss on the tip of his nose. "Bentley did something..." Then he handed the smartphone back to Sana.

"What's this? Why did you send messages to mama?" The woman had her eyes widened while looking at it. What's more shocking is there are some of her selfies sent there too.

William pursed his lips, "It was Bentley! I only wanted to do a video call with mama." He honestly said, and soon the youngest came out running from the room, laughing happily.

"Look at how happy he is doing that." Nayeon chuckled before letting Bentley climb on her lap. "You naughty boy!" She even tickled him in a lovely way, and the kid always loved that.

"This is so embarrassing." Sana scratched the top of her head, wanting to get mad but looking at Ben, smiling widely. "What do I do with you?" She sighed when the kid flashed a finger heart.

 "What do I do with you?" She sighed when the kid flashed a finger heart