Chapter Three: Who's Cute?

Breathing in and out heavily, Sana stood in front of the photocopy machine. "Chill out, Sana. She is your boss, and maybe she is naturally annoying. You can do this." She whispered to herself before proceeding on her task.

"Hi!" Sana heard someone spoke behind her, and so she immediately turned around. "I'm Momo!" That short-haired woman cheerfully said.

Sana could only bow her head a little while wearing a shy smile, "I am Sana. The CEO's new assistant." She uttered, hesitating to offer a hand. Momo noticed that, so she took the new woman's hand to shake it and laugh after.

"It's okay. You don't have to be shy around us in here." Momo said before looking at what Sana is doing. "Did Miss Kim ask you to photocopy this?" She asked after seeing the papers.

"Yes." Sana shortly answered with a smile. As much as possible, she wanted to be friends with everyone here—even with her boss.

Momo furrowed her brows and asked, "How many copies?" But before Sana could even answer, "A hundred copies?" she questioned.

The other woman raised her eyebrows in wonder, "How did you know?" She asked Momo back.

The latter did a facepalm before responding with, "She already made me do that yesterday!" That, of course, annoyed Sana again, but

"Maybe she needs more copies?" She thought, making Momo nod her head.

"But what would she do with two hundred copies? Ah, that person, really." Sana couldn't answer, so she remained silent and continued with what she is doing. But then, Momo asked again, "I hope she didn't ask you to sort out two feet of papers."

Sana's mouth got left open before she mumbled, "She did ask me to." And there she knew, the pale woman is trying to do something—intentionally tiring her.

"I'm so sorry." Momo could only say, "Miss Kim is always like that, especially that you are new." She added. "Hang on, okay? Be a little patient, and we'll help you."