Chapter Seventeen: Dahyun's Family

Sana is still in shock, eyes wide opened (lemme promote the girls' work) even though seconds had already passed. Dahyun, on the other hand, has her eyes closed, but she did not move to let Sana process everything first.

The pale woman thinks it is a bad idea, and maybe she is going too quickly. It wasn't her plan to surprise Sana like that anyway, but they were in a situation, and something needed to happen.

"This is embarrassing. I should pull out," Dahyun thought.

But not when she felt Sana initiating the movement on their lips. Dahyun smiled in between before she responded. It did not last that long since both are aware of Bentley shouting just a while ago. Foreheads together, eyes speaking all the words they wanted to say as they smiled their sweetest.

"I love you, Sana," Dahyun whispered before giving the woman a last peck and hugging her tight right after. She wasn't expecting an answer anyway.

But when Sana replied, "I love you too." Her heart almost exploded with happiness and contentment, and optimism. "Let's start dating, Dahyun," Sana shyly whispered in her ear.

Dahyun wanted to scream, but as we know her, she's trying to be the coolest person on Earth, so she kept it to herself. She pressed her lips together, hoping it would stop her from smiling, but it fails terribly.

Sana pulled out of the hug to press Dahyun's cheeks together using one hand. The latter raised her eyebrows in question. "I, now, have every right to get jealous, so stop looking at anyone else but me," she said, causing Dahyun to chuckle.

"Yes, ma'am," she answered. "There is no one as beautiful as you, anyway."

Dahyun and Sana are currently helping William place the dominoes on the floor since the kid wants to do the domino effect

Dahyun and Sana are currently helping William place the dominoes on the floor since the kid wants to do the domino effect. That's not possible with Bentley around, though. He keeps on kicking them down.

"Ben!" William frowned before stomping his feet, walking towards a corner to sulk. Dahyun scratched the top of her head, not knowing what to do.

Bentley realized that he was wrong, so he followed William. "Sorry," he sweetly said before pecking on his brother's forehead.

"No! Don't kiss me!" William exclaimed before pushing the younger and wiping the kiss away.

"Oh no," Dahyun whispered when he saw Bentley cross his arms and pout his lips. She thought the kid is going to cry, but

"Okay! I won't kiss you forever!"

"Just let them," Sana said before placing a hand above Dahyun's thigh. "You will hear them laughing together after five minutes or so."

The pale woman smiled, "yeah, you should tell me more about parenting now," she said, squeezing Sana's hand.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. Ever since Dahyun got here, all the attention was on her. His kids left him seated on the couch and played with the woman instead. And Sana didn't even bat him an eye. He feels like a ghost watching all of them happy.