Chapter Eleven: The Other Half

"William! Bentley! Dinner is ready, so hurry and come here." Sana said while Dahyun and Taehyung are placing the plates, drinking glasses, spoons, and forks on the table. Both were exchanging cold glances as if anytime soon, they'd wrestle only to find out who's a better Kim.

"Where are you sitting, noona?" Taehyung asked, causing Sana to look back at them. Funny how the two are looking at her expectantly.

The Japanese woman is a little confused about what's happening since earlier, but one thing is for sure, they are acting weird. "On the right—" She hasn't even finished yet, but the two are already holding the same chair. "What's wrong with these two?" Sana whispered to herself.

"I'll sit here," Taehyung used his strength to pull the chair and immediately sit on it. "Thank you," He smirked, causing Dahyun to tense her jaw.

"Okay, then." Well, she was smart enough to have thought to sit beside him instead. At least, no one of them would be sitting beside Sana. A surprised expression seen on his face, Dahyun chuckled.

"Why?" She mockingly asked, but she quickly turned into a poker face when Sana came. And suddenly, Dahyun smiled at the woman as if she is the most behave child in a room. "I'll sit here," She said, only making Sana nod her head as it doesn't really matter where she sits.

"What do we eat?" William asked, walking towards the table while Bentley came running. That's what he does whenever he hears about food. "You are sitting on mommy's chair." He giggled.

"It's okay," Sana said before pinching William's cheeks. Bentley has already climbed up his chair, standing to see what's on the table.

"There's fried chicken!" The youngest boy exclaimed while Dahyun is holding his waist, afraid that he might fall from excitement. "I like it," He said with a sweet smile.

"Okay, please sit down," Dahyun said, causing the kid to immediately following, "I'll give it to you," she added as Ben is trying to reach it.

"Uncle," William spoke, and so the man looked at him with eyebrows raised, "Bentley dropped the toy you gave under the bed." Taehyung smiled at him, ruffling his hair before saying,

"Let's get it later. Don't worry."

Sana smiled while looking at her boys, getting along with her friends. Even though Jungkook had left her, there is still a lot of people there for her. So, never once did she ever feel as if she raised the boys alone. She couldn't be more thankful for them.

"Sana-ssi, aren't you hungry?" Dahyun asked when she noticed Sana not taking any food. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She stood up, placing the back of her hand on the woman's forehead. That, of course, surprised Taehyung.

"No, I was just thinking about something," Sana chuckled, and so did Dahyun before she sat down.

"Ah, noona, here." Taehyung stood up this time, putting all kinds of foods on Sana's plate. Dahyun furrowed her brows, thinking, he's competing with me.

"Thank you, Taehyungie." And that pissed the pale one even more. 'Why does she call him sweetly like that?! Who is he, really?' she thought to herself, not realizing she's staring at him with sharp eyes.

"Mama is upset!" Bentley said, pointing to Dahyun while laughing along with William.

Sana then looked at her boss, asking, "You're upset? Why? What happened?" She continuously asked, worried about what's going on.