Chapter Nine: Girlfriend?

Sana woke up around seven in the morning. Opening her eyes, she got a bit startled seeing Dahyun inches away from her, holding her last night while they slept. Sana also noticed how the woman kept their hands together. That probably is how her boss wanted to make sure she'll feel warm and comfortable while she slept.

"Thank you, Dahyun," Sana whispered under her breath. As much as she wanted to get up, the least she can do for the other woman is to stay snugly asleep. "You are so pretty. How come you haven't dated anyone yet?" Another whisper, and then she chuckled.

"Sorry, Momo told me about that. She even teased me on taking care of you because you are such a baby." Sana smiled while carefully touching Dahyun's cheek using the back of her hand. "I think I know what she means now." She continued.

Sana's been staring at Dahyun for a while, unintentionally smiling while admiring the woman's face. She almost dropped her heart when "I'll only accept that I'm such a baby if that means I'll get to be your baby." Then the pale woman slowly opened her eyes.

Her gaze caused the redness on Sana's cheeks, "W-what?" She could only ask, suddenly getting shy. "You're awake." She raised her head, and took their hands off each other's hold.

"You can just tell me if you want to date me, Sana-ssi." Dahyun winked and smirked before taking the blanket off them and standing up to fold it nicely.

Sana could only sneer as she's used to getting teased by this woman. She doesn't want a prolonged discussion, so she didn't deny anything. "Why didn't you go home yesterday?"

"Why not? I want to hug you all night, is that a problem?" Dahyun straightforwardly said, still in a teasing tone. Sana rolled her eyes and stood up to do something in the kitchen. "Don't you think I'm sweet? I should really get married. Whoever marries me will be the luckiest person on Earth."

Sana shook her head in disbelief. It is not the first time Dahyun boasted about being the best partner someone could ever have. "Ya, did you just now shake your head? Wow, don't you believe me?" The woman walked to her place, causing her to giggle. "Why are you laughing? That's not a joke!"

"Yeah, whatever, Miss Kim. We should hurry because—" She got cut off when Dahyun held her shoulders firmly to face her.

The pale one looked so earnest, "Should I still prove it to you? Marry me then." And Sana couldn't tell if Dahyun is still joking, but she didn't want to look at it the other way. "Are you thinking about it?"

Sana heaved a sigh. She should've known that Dahyun was indeed kidding. "It's early in the morning. Why do you already have a lot to say?" She clicked her tongue before swiping off the pale woman's hands off her shoulder.

"Are you mad? Do you want us to take it seriously now? Let's do—" Sana looked back at her with a glare, causing her to stop spitting nonsense. "I-I will wake them up," a nervous chuckle before she walked towards the children's room.

"Wow, she's really—" Sana breathed out, "out of this world."