"i'm fine. let's just go to my house." he whispers before starting the engine and focusing on the journey ahead. 

"yeah.. sure."

º

chantelle follows liam into his house and he tells her to go up stairs.

little does she know, liam is making another drink. since he thinks it will calm his nerves down and ease the pain from his horrible memories.

chantelle patiently waits for liam on his bed, whilst staring at the 'family' photo on her left.

liam's been through a lot.. just like me.

liam comes in, his mind scattered as he tries to focus on chantelle.

chantelle looks at him as he crawls onto the bed, hovering over her.

she stairs up at him and he looks down at her, their minds both thinking of other things.

liam leans down to kiss her and she kisses him back whilst wrapping her arms around his neck.

this causes liam to lean over with chantelle now on top of him.

"i haven't seen your abs in a while.. let's take a look, shall we?" she says, slyly feeling the strap of her dress fall down her arm.

liam proceeds to take off his sweatshirt, obediently and watches chantelle eyes become filled with excitement.

his perfect, white, toned abs appear, causing chantelle to smile as her body tingles.

"you're so perfect." she whispers, amazed.

liam licks his lips and leans in for another kiss. she instantly kisses him back and touches his body, with her desperate hands.

"you're perfect, too." he whispers, his voice low and dangerous. liam kisses her neck and watches as she squirms out of joy.

she buries her moans deep down and let's him continue.

"i'm not going to stop until i hear you scream." he says his body warm and triggered.

chantelle nods, her teeth clenched.

liam tickles her neck with his tongue and watches her almost give in. she chuckles and glances up at him with a shy grin.

"you're good but i'm better." she says before winking at him. liam scoffs, his ego raging.

"shut up." he whispers before kissing her pink lips again. she kisses him back, her hands resting by the belt of his trousers.

chantelle feels liam's plump lips travelling down to her collarbone and she steadies herself.

he kisses her, softly over and over. then sucks on it for a while causing her body to fidget. liam then leans down, hovering over her once more. he runs his nose along the hickey causing her to quiver.

"oh-" she says letting out a short breath. liam grins to himself.

he pulls down her dress, carefully and watches her beautiful body appear before him.

liam begins to trail his needy hands along her tender body. her bright red bra shines and he can feel her heart beating out of her chest.

liam kisses her neck again and moves his body along hers, causing chantelle to moan.

"you're better, huh?" he asks watching her arms rush to his face. chantelle's hands gently caress his blushing red face.

"oh piss off." she says her eyes darkening. liam smiles with pride before he kisses her again.

she kisses him and runs her hands through his wild, messy hair. liam rolls to the right, causing chantelle to straddle him, her legs either side of his body.

chantelle sits up and brushes her hair out of her face, whilst looking down at him.

"i can feel it." she says, referring to his dick which is piercing through his clothes. liam blushes, his face red.

chantelle begins to wriggle slightly, teasing him. liam groans and grips onto chantelle's thighs. she bites her lips as her body begins to pulse.

"liam-- let's do it," she says running her hands through her hair, again as his grip gets tighter.

"what?" he asks thinking he misheard her. chantelle bites her lip again and leans down to place her hands on his bare chest, seductively.

"i said let's do it."