Chapter 63 - Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"That's truly relatable," she chuckled softly, hovering the back of her hand on her mouth at the process.

"Good morning, girls!" our conversation was cut off by a familiar voice by the door of the room.

We all turned our heads to see Yura standing by the doorway, looking as cheerful and elegant as ever.

"I hope you all had your breakfasts and enough sleep last night, because today would be a pretty long and tiring one. Are you all ready?"

We all answered in agreement and Yura instructed us to wait for the signal that would indicate for us to enter our shooting studios.

A few more minutes passed until we were finally called in. Each model had different studios to head to so Choimin and I bid our goodbyes to each other as we parted ways.

It was pretty unexpected, having that conversation with Choimin. But I am not complaining though, it was just a little weird and awkward for me at first. I don't know if Choimin felt the same way but there is a probability that she didn't since she doesn't know that I have an idea of what happened between her and Chanyeol in the past.

The photoshoot went on pretty smooth. Some shots I needed a few help with but the director cheers me up saying that it is normal and I was still doing better than they ever expected. Finally, it was lunch time and we all took off and proceeded with our 2 hours of break time.

"What..." I muttered to myself as my phone just started to ring. I fished it out of my pocket and checked the caller ID before answering.

"Hey, Baek.. What's up?"

"Is the shooting done?"

"Sort of. We will still continue a few hours after lunch break," I answered.

"That's good. Do you want me to fetch you from the inside or wait out here?"

Wait---what??

Confused, I asked him, "W-What do you mean??"

He chuckled slightly before answering, "I am parked in front of the company building at the moment. I'd like to take you out for lunch."

I looked at my watch. It was already lunch time at school so he didn't really skipped or anything.

"Unless you don't want to go out with me??"

"Silly! Of course I'd love to go out with you," I said. "Just wait, alright? I will be there in a few."

"Alright, alright. See you!"

"Yeah! See you," I said before hanging up.

I played my phone back in my pocket and quickly made my way out of the building.

Baekhyun stood, leaning against his car with his arms crossed. A smile drew across his face as he watched me approached.

"Hey there," I greeted him, grinning a bit wider than usual.

He just smiled back and pushed his body of his car before opening the door, motioning me to get inside. "Come inside, m'lady," he says in a formally joking manner which made me chuckle slightly.

"Thanks," I muttered before getting inside. Baekhyun helped me with my seatbelt like usual before following after me.

"Where are we going?" I asked, then quickly took it back. "Oh, wait... Never mind. I know it is a surprise," I laughed.

Baekhyun laughed back before nodding. "You know me well, huh?"

The latter just continued driving as we talked all about the shooting earlier. Of course I needed to ask about what's happening at school too. It's not that easy to cope up.