"Zayden..." Alandria began, walking in the eerily silent room, "Honey I..."

That sentence was never finished for she found herself pinned on the floor with a powerful force!

Deja-vu much!

"Zayden!" she cried, her heartbeat loud enough for her to hear, "Zayden! What are you d...."

"YOU B*TCH! HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" Zayden's red eyes were buried in hers.

"Zayden..." Alandria whimpered, "What is wrong..."

His eyes....she's seen that expression before...where??

"YOU CALL ME ZAYDEN?" the young man said incredulously, his vein throbbing in his temple, "WHY, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!"

These eyes....he had the same expression when he had attacked her in the bathroom!

"I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR PLACE!" with that said, Zayden caught hold of her arm, twisted it and flung her against the leg of table, hitting her head first.

She gave out a loud cry of pain. She knew there was blood.

"Zayden stop!" she bellowed, managing to stand up.

Zayden stood up and took hold of a chair. Just when he was about to throw it on her and break her head, the door swung open and someone threw himself on her.

"What the..." Alandria began, trying to look at the face of the man who was shielding her.

"It's me."

"Mark!" his name escaped her lips with a sob that she could no longer withhold.

"I'm here" Mark's soothing voice echoed.

He was hugging her. His hug was comforting.

Meanwhile, the other boys had entered the room and was trying to hold Zayden back.

"He is mad at her! Alandria you might want to get out!" Alex shouted.

"Go!" Mark advised.

Alandria ran out of the room, her eyes filled with tears, her face damp.

No! No! No! Zayden was perfectly fine! What happened again? Why? Why did he keep having those attacks?

Nurse Nia had said that the medicines that he used to take were harmful for him! But he stopped taking them! Or did he...? No. Zayden was a responsible person. He would not have taken them. Unless....someone made him take those medicines....

"Those two!" she gasped, running towards the stairs.

In 3 seconds, she arrived down in the hall and her eyes darted from one place to another, searching for droopy eyes and bugs bunny.

No one. There was no one. They were not upstairs either...they were gone!

"Shit!"

She could not go outside and find them now! She needed the medicines that she ordered at the wooden house!

"Oh no I left them there!"

*So dumb...* her brain said.

*Ok we are not going to debate about that now!* she said to herself angrily.

With a deep breath, she climbed the stairs and stopped in front of the door.

She opened the door a little to find the room in a mess! Zayden was being pinned on the bed by Silver, Alex, Lane and Fernando while the others were tieing a rope around his legs and the bed.

She walked in and looked at them with a shocked expression on her face! This was worst than she had imagined! His health was deteriorating!

"Alandria!" Lane cried.

They all stopped and looked at her. Even Zayden had his furious eyes on her.

"This is...so not what it looks like!" Silver suddenly said, he was sitting on the top of Zayden.

"Oh shut up! I need someone to come with me!" Alandria announced.

"For what?" Mark questioned, "Also, I thought I told you to stay away from Zayden's room!"

"Zayden needs his medicines! The same thing happened to him and I have his medicines but I left them at the wooden house near the lake so I need someone who can drive to go with me get these medicines so that he can get back to normal again!" she said everything in one breath!

"Come again?" Lane said.

"HOLD HIM!" Nayum yelled as Zayden tried to escape.

They all instantly jumped on him to prevent him from escaping.

"LET HIM BREATHE!" Alandria cried.

"She's right!" Mark said as he motioned them to distance themselves.

Silver, Lane, Nayum were the only ones holding him.

"Anyway! I need someone to come with me! Or else this won't stop!"

"I'll come" Mark said.

"No Mark, you are needed here" Alandria stated, "You are the eldest and the most mature one here and they need you...no offense guys..."

"It's ok!" Lane winked at her.

"Ok..." Mark looked a bit a disappointed.

"Fernando" Alandria murmmured.

"Say no more!"  the young man smirked, "Let's go!"