An unusual shopping spree

Author Note: Oh my God. That is really a very late update. I am so sorry! I hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Alandria was being pushed inside the shop and all the salesgirls were staring at this unusual sight. The way Zayden pushed her inside looked more like she was being pushed in jail rather than a store.

"Zayden...." Alandria started, her face red, "These people are watching...plus, I don't need you to buy stuff for me..."

Zayden, who did not notice how the salesgirls were staring at them, lifted his gaze and looked at them with a smirk. He thought for a moment then looked at Alandria with an evil grin.

*Alert! Alert! Not good! He's planning something!* her brain warned.

Alandria knew that he had some weird plan in his evil mind....but what? She waited in anticipation, her heart beating frantically in her chest. What the hell? Talk! Why wasn't he talking?

Zayden lifted his index finger and playfully rubbed it against her reddened cheek. Alandria lifted an eyebrow and looked at him with huge eyes.

"What the freak?" she whispered.

"Baby..." he began and everybody in the store heard him, "Don't worry about money. Buy yourself anything you want! Here's my credit card. I love you. See you outside."

With that said, he stowed a card in Alandria's hand and left the store. The young girl turned around and saw the salesgirls giving out smiles and going back to do whatever they were doing before Zayden arrived.

"He sure likes drama..." Alandria whispered to herself angrily and took a basket, "Now we look like a stupid couple..."

She angrily shoved 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts in the basket and went to the counter. All those girls. What were they thinking? Now they must think that Zayden was her boyfriend. Well...it was not a bad thing...maybe she would look cute with with him...a cute couple....

*You...having feelings for the man now?* her brain asked.

*What? No! I was just thinking....anyway...Zayden is...he won't be interested in a girl like me...I'm a nerd...gahh...this sounds so cliche....but it's true. I don't think he'll need someone like me by his side...*

"Your products ma'am" a melodious voice said.

Alandria looked up and thanked the lady before taking her shopping bags. She practically ran out of the store. That was so embarrassing! She found Zayden outside in the corridor, chewing on a gum. He was no longer wearing his uniform, but a dark blue branded shirt and a pair of white trousers along with a pair of shoes which must have must also cost a fortune, just like his outfit.

"That's it?" he said in an unimpressed tone, eyeing her bags.

"Yes." Alandria retorted, "I do not want to be humiliated even more!"

"What?" 

"They were smiling when you were talking! You made me appear like your girlfriend! It was..weird..." Alandria finished, looking away.

"They wish they were in your place. That's all. Come on...it was fun!" Zayden chuckled.

His face became serious then. He approached her, with caring eyes, and looked at her confused expression. He then intertwined his fingers with hers, his eyes still buried in her eyes.

"What are you..." she started, but he spoke.

"Come with me." he ordered and walked back into the store with her.

Alandria felt different. That's how she felt. Different. The salesgirls had their eyes on them. They were still smiling. However, Alandria felt that she had nothing to be afraid of. She felt strong strangely. So this is how it felt...to be in a relationship with someone. It felt nice, Alandria thought. Without knowing it, she started smiling too. She felt so close to Zayden all of a sudden. She felt like they were a married couple even though they were just friends.