Klaus Mikaelson

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted any chapters lately I've been busy with school. A new chapter will probably be posted once a week. I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Bpov:

Everyone at school was talking about some new kids and how gorgeous they were.....I'll believe it when I see it. I am in the middle of 1st period doodling in my journal as always when I heard the whole class gasp. I looked up and saw 5 faces that I thought I would never see again. I turned around and saw Elena, Stefan, Tyler, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt and Jeremy looking at me with sad expressions on there face. The teacher told the Cullen's where to sit, they started walking to there sit but unfortunately for me I had an empty seat next to me where Edward Fucking Cullen sat. As Edward sat down he started to tense up and he looked at me with a curious expression. I looked away facing the teacher.

"Hello," said a sweet velvety voice. I yearn to kiss him and never let him go but I stopped myself. He hurt me, used me, broke me he is not to be forgiven.

"Hi," I replied monotone.

I could feel the stares of my friends. I looked around. I saw that Jasper is sitting next to Stefan, Rosalie next to Tyler haha that's what she gets for being a selfish bitch, Alice next to Caroline and Emmett next to Matt. Alice caught me eye and I turned to face the teacher. The class seemed to be going on forever. I need to get out of here before I break down in tears, they can't see me weak. When the bell finally rings I jump out of my seat and run out the door and head for the girls bathroom. I hide in one of the stalls and broke down crying. It feels like my tears are a never ending waterfall. I hear someone walk into the bathroom, I peek through the corner and see the Cullen's all of them.....I am screwed. Rosalie locked the door and started talking.

"What the hell was that girls problem," snapped Rosalie.

"I don't know she seemed pretty pissed," said Emmett.

No shit Sherlock.

"She seemed fine until Edward said hello to her," said Alice, that backstabbing bitch.

Wait a second they know that I am in here they can hear my heartbeat. Shit. I walk out of the stall and started to walk to the sink. It's time to let my bitchyness flourish.

"You do know that this is the "Girls Bathroom"....unless of course there is something that we don't know," I said smirking.

I started to wash my face.

"What the hell is your deal," demanded Rosalie.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I replied.

"Yes I would that's why I asked you idiotic bit...," Alice cut her off.

"Lets just work this out in a polite conversation," said Alice in a soothing tone.

"I have a better idea," growled Rosalie and she lunged at me pinning me against the bathroom wall.

I hear hands banging on the door. Then I hear the lock break and comes in Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, Tyler and Caroline. They shut the door behind them.

"What the hell is going on here," yelled Caroline. Rosalie got distracted so I made my move.

I could feel the veins popping out of my eyes and I pinned Rosalie against the walls showing her my fangs as I hissed at her. She had a horrified look on her face.

"Ahhh," screamed Rosalie.

"Sweet," I heard Emmett say.

"GET HER THE FUCK OFF ME," screeched Rosalie.