Desiccate

I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Kpov:

"How about this: Edward and Damon distract Alaric while Stefan carries Elena to safety and I'll save Isabella," I suggested.

"What's to stop us from getting killed instantly," asked Edward.

"Nothing," I replied smiling.

"Ok ladies break it up," said Damon.

"You know all this fighting isn't helping anyone," said Stefan.

"I might have a way of putting down Alaric," said Bonnie who stepped outside.

"What's the plan Bon Bon," asked Damon.

"I want to desiccate Alaric like Abby did to Mikael. It immobilized him for over 15 years. If I can learn the spell I might be able to put down Alaric," said Bonnie.

"If and might your words bring such confidence," I replied.

'I'll get it but well still need a lot of vampire muscle to bring him down...including yours," said Bonnie.

"Let's just make this clear the sun sets in about 8 hours. If we don't succeed by then Elena will be dead, Isabella and I will be gone and the rest of you will be left to fend for yourselves," I said.

"How are you going to desiccate him without being in the building," asked Edward.

"That's where you come in. I need you to come in, I need you to come in contact with a vein an artery something that is connected to the heart," said Bonnie.

"Let's do this," said Damon and we headed to the school while Damon and Bonnie went to the Salvatore Boarding House to wait for Abby.

Bpov:

"Why are you doing this," asked Elena.

"Because you need me. Because you don't know the difference between right and wrong anymore," said Alaric.

"And this? How is this right Alaric," said Elena who was pointing to me.

"She's a murderer," said Alaric.

"Your parents lead the council Elena...and they weren't dead 6 months before you ruined it all," said Alaric.

Alaric grabbed Elena and put her in front of me with the white oak stake in her hand.

Elena turned around and tried to stake Alaric but he grabbed her wrist.

"I thought I taught you better," said Alaric.

"You did," said Elena who grabbed the glass full of vervain and smashed it into Alaric face.

He screamed out in pain. Elena removed the pencils and clothe and pushed me to the door.

"Go get help," said Elena before Alaric grabbed her.

I ran towards the exit and was grabbed from behind. I started screaming.

"Shhh. Love it's alright. you're safe," said a Britsh accent. Klaus.

He turned me to face him.

"We'll save Elena. I want you to run home, lock your doors and go in your room, do you understand? I'll check on you once we are done," said Klaus.

"Thank you," I whispered and ran home.

Kpov:

Once I got Isabella to safety I attacked Alaric. I place my hand on his heart while Edward held him in place. He began to scream. He pushed Edward off of him and grabbed my hand and twisted it and threw me to the floor. He grabbed the white oak stake and was about to stab me but I grabbed his arm.

"Stop! Let him go or Ill kill myself," yelled Elena.

"Put it down Elena," said Alaric.

"Why? Because you still need me? There's a reason why Esther used me to make you. She didn't want you to be immortal so she tied your life to a human one-mine," said Elena who held a small knife to her throat.

"You're wrong," said Alaric who loosened his grip on the stake.

"Really," said Elena who started cutting her throat.

"No! Stop! Stop," said Alaric who stood up.

I threw Alaric into the lockers and grabbed Elena and left the school leaving Stefan and Damon unconscious.

Bpov:

It's been 30 minutes since Klaus saved me and no one is answering their phones and I'm starting to worry about them. I got into my car and decided to drive to Klaus's Mansion.

*Klaus's Mansion*

Once I got to Klaus's Mansion I noticed mover trucks outside of the mansion. Is Klaus leaving. I walked inside to see Elena strapped to a chair with an IVY in her wrist. She was about to say something but I put my finger to my lips and backed out slowly.

"I'll get help," I mouthed.

I ran out of the house and went to find Stefan and Damon. How could he do this! She is my friend and he knows that. I found Damon and Stefan with Tyler and Edward.

"What the hell is he doing here," I growled.

"I'm just trying to help," said Edward.

"Whatever. Elena's in trouble," I said.

"We know, the plan failed, Alaric is still alive," said Damon.

"Damnit," I shouted.

"How are we going to save Elena," asked Tyler.

"We have to desiccate him," I whispered.

"'What," asked Stefan.

"He is trying to kill Elena. I'm not going to let my friends get hurt by someone who is dangerous. My feelings don't matter anymore if they put us in danger," I replied.

"Are you sure," asked Stefan.

"Yes. Let's go desiccate Klaus," I whispered and we ran to Klaus's Mansion.

TADA! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Make sure to review I love the feedback!