You're Getting Married?

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR THE ORIGINALS.

BPOV

"I can't believe we are actually going to do this," I told Klaus in disbelief.

"We can always go to Vegas," joked Klaus.

"No, we have to tell them...you ready?" I asked him.

"Ready," he responded.

We walked into my house here Rebekah, Elijah, Matt, Damon, Stefan, Jeremy, Tyler, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline are all sitting on the couches in awkward silence.

"What is so important that I had to cancel my shopping plans?" asked Rebekah.

Klaus and I looked at each other . We didn't really plan on how we were going to tell them so I did the only thing that came to my mind...I stuck out my hand.

Everyone looked at my hand and went completely silent.

"OMG YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" screamed Rebekah who jumped up and hugged me.

"OMG we are definitely going to help you plan it." said Caroline.

"What kind of flowers do you like? Roses? Lilies? Oh it doesn't matter we can figure it out later," said Rebekah who was clearly excited.

I laughed.

"This was definitely worth canceling my shopping plans," she said smiling.

Jeremy, Matt, and Tyler gave me hugs while Elijah hugged Klaus and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations," smiled Elijah.

"Thank you," I replied.

Stefan and Damon still haven't said a word. Even if they don't approve I will still marry Klaus, but I do want them at the wedding.

"Stefan? Damon," I said.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Look Bella, we just want you happy, so if this is what you want...then we are all for it," said Damon.

I jumped up and gave them both a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered to them.

"But if you hurt her Klaus I don't care how strong you are I will kill you," threatened Damon.

"Don't worry, I would never hurt her," smiled Klaus.

Rebekah and Caroline dragged me to the couch and grabbed the computer and started to look up wedding invitations and Elena grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"So, who besides the people here do you want to invite to the wedding?" asked Elena.

I began to think. Who else besides the people here like me? Oh I know.

"Can you write down Jacob and the La Push boys?" I asked her.

"Old friends?" she asked.

"Yeah, old friends," I said smiling.

Jacob and his pack were the only people in Forks that knew that knew that I wasn't human.

After what seemed like forever we finally finished writing down the names of the people that I want at the wedding and we decided on the types of flowers I wanted.

"Now! Let's decide on the type of food that you want. Do you want Italian? German? Oh! I know, how about a mixture of cultures?" asked Rebekah.

"Let's do a mixture of culture," I said smiling.

I looked over at Klaus.

"Of course if that is okay with you Klaus," I said to him.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Whatever you want is fine with me love," he said smiling.

"Perfect! And I already made an appointment to pick a dress!" smiled Caroline.

*4 months later*

Rebekah, Caroline, Bonnie, Elena, and I are at a wedding dress shop trying to find the perfect dress, but so far we haven't had much luck.

"Here, how about this one?" asked Bonnie.

"Eh too poofy," I said sadly.

"What are you looking for exactly?" asked Rebekah.

"I don't know, something elegant and princessy but not too poofy," I told her.

With that information Rebekah ran to the other side of the store and came back with this stunning white strapless dress that was bedazzled around the waist. (I'll try to put it in my bio).

"I love it," I said.

"Well, go try it on!" shouted Elena.

Once I stepped out of the dressing room they gasped.

"This is it! This is the one," I said.

We left the store and went over everything. Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie are the bride maids. Rebekah is my maid of honor. Kol, Stefan, and Damon are Klaus's groomsmen. Elijah is his best man.

"All we need to know is who is walking you down the aisle," said Rebekah.

"Oh...," I said.

I didn't think about that.

"I have absolutely no idea," I told them.

I began to think through who is invited to the wedding and then it hit me.

"Actually...I know the perfect person to do it," I whispered.

Carlisle.

I mean I did already invite them to the wedding because they are old friends of Klaus and I. So why not Carlisle? He is the only father figure I have.

"I'll be right back," I told them.

I got in my car and drove to the Cullen's house.

Once I got there I knocked on the door.

Rose answered it.

"Bella? What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Can I talk to Carlisle?" I asked her.

She nodded and move to the side so I could walk inside.

"He is in the living room," said Rose.

I walked in and I saw all of the Cullen's in the living room.

"Bella! What a surprise," smiled Esme.

"Hi, Carlisle I was wondering if I could talk to you alone," I asked him.

"Of course," he said smiling.

We walked over to his office.

"Is something wrong?" he asked me.

"Oh no nothing is wrong. I was just wondering if I could ask you something," I said nervously.

"Of course," he replied.

"I was wondering if you could walk me down the aisle," I said slowly.

He looked shocked.

"Of course I will Isabella. I would be honored to," He said overjoyed.

I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered to him.

After I left the house I drove I went back to Rebekah's house and we finished up the small details.

"Now all we have to do is wait," I smiled.

"Yep, because in two weeks you'll be married," smiled Rebekah.

I can't wait!

TADA! So there is only going to be one more chapter in this story! It's almost over! Make sure to review!