Always and Forever

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!

BPOV

Today is the day, I'm finally going to marry Klaus. I don't know if I'm nervous or excited, probably somewhere in between. Caroline is doing my makeup, Rebekah is doing my hair, Elena, is making sure that the dress is perfect, and Bonnie is helping set up everything.

"Don't worry Bells, you look beautiful," said Rebekah.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"I'm done," smiled Rebekah.

My hair was in a flower braid with strands of my hair out and curly, she also put a rose flower crown on my head.

"It's gorgeous!" I cried.

Once we got everything done all what was left was the heads up that it's time to go.

Carlisle walked in the dressing room.

"You ready Isabella," smiled Carlisle proudly.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied.

Bonnie, Caroline, Rebekah, and Elena left.

I put my arm around Carlisle's and we walked to the front of the aisle.

"Don't left me fall," I whispered to him.

"I won't," He whispered back smiling.

The music began to play.

First to walked in are my bridesmaids, then the flower girls, and then finally Carlisle and I. Everyone turns to look at me, I hear gasps throughout the crowd but the only person I'm focused on is my love Klaus. A single tear falls from his eyes. I begin to blush. Once we reach the alter, Carlisle kisses my cheek and hands me to Klaus.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together to join together Isabella Salvatore and Niklaus Mikealson," said the Priest.

"I love you," I mouthed to Klaus.

"I love you too," he responded.

"I assume you two have written your vows," said the Priest.

"Yes," I replied smiling.

"Niklaus, you may start," said the Priest.

"Isabella, you made me a better person. When you met me I was a person who didn't know how to love, but you taught me. You taught me how to care. I use to believe that love is a weakness, but it's not...it's a strength. It gives you a reason to fight, to stay strong and you Isabella, you make me strong. I love you," said Klaus.

"Now, Isabella," said the Priest.

"Klaus, when you met me I was someone who was hell bent on getting revenge on my brothers. I didn't believe that anyone could care about me, that no one could ever understand what I went through, but you did. When I started to develop feelings for you I was afraid, afraid of being hurt again, of being abandoned, but when I finally let you in it felt like I was finally at home. Because Klaus, you are my home," I said smiling.

"Niklaus, do you take Isabella Luna Salvatore to be your wife?" asked the Priest.

"I do," said Klaus.

"Isabella, do you take Niklaus Mikaelson to be your husband," asked the Priest.

"I do," I replied.

"I now announce you husband and wife. Niklaus you may kiss the bride," smiled the Priest.

Klaus wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. Cheers came throughout the crowd and flower petals were thrown up in the air. I broke our kiss and smiled at him.

"I love you," I told.

"I love you too, Mrs. Mikaelson," he said smiling.

Klaus and I were dancing when I heard an oh so familiar voice.

"Bella?" said a voice behind me.

"Jacob," I said and turned around to see my old friend.

I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"It's so good to see you," said Jacob.

"Same here. How have you been?" I asked him.

"I've been good," he said smiling.

Klaus came up behind me and wrapped his hands around me.

"Klaus, this is my friend Jacob," I told him.

"Nice to meet you," said Klaus and he shook Jacob's hand.

"Well, I should probably get back to the pack before they eat all of your food," said Jacob, he hugged me again.

As the night went on more and more people began to leave until it was just Klaus and I. I never want this night to end.

Klaus picked a flower petal out of my hair.

"Follow me," he whispered in my eye.

He led me to a small gazebo.

The song "Surrender" was playing.

We began to dance.

"I never thought that I would ever fall in love or that someone would fall in love with me. A monster," whispered Klaus.

"You aren't unlovable Klaus and you are not a monster. It doesn't matter Klaus, none of it does because I love you, every part of you. Even the dark parts. I love you," I told him.

"I love you too. Always and forever," he replied and kissed me.

TADA! Well, this is the last chapter of this story. I really hope you enjoyed this story. Make sure to leave a review!