Karaoke

I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Bpov:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock ugh and today I decided that I was going to sleep in...well one can dream. I hoped out of bed and took a quick warm shower and blow dried my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw dark bags under my eyes, I immediately put on foundation along with a smoky eye look(I just really like this look on Bella), mascara, and liquid eyeliner. I put on black jeans with holes, a shirt that says "Be kind to zombies there people to", a black leather jacket(#DamonMoment) and a pair of black high heels. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs and saw the gang waiting for me including that asshole that I call brother.

"You know you guys don't have to wait for me I know my way around town trust me I know this town like the back of my hand," I smirked at them.

"Bella I wanted to say that I am so sorry about what I said the other night I crossed the line," said Stefan.

"It's gonna take more than a rehearsed apology for me to forgive you," I snapped at him.

You are probably wondering how Stefan can be out in broad daylight. Well after I cooled down a bit I had Damon give Stefan back his ring.

I checked the clock 7:50 damn I'm going to be late if I don't leave now.

"Well I would love to stay and chat but I have school and I don't want to be late," I smiled at them.

"Ok we will take you," butted in Stefan.

"Nah its ok I'm pretty handy on my feet," I replied smirking.

Stefan laughed.

"No she's right we are going to be late if we don't hurry," exclaimed Caroline.

"Well lets go then go get your Scooby Doo van and lets hit the rode," I laughed.

"Ha ha," said Caroline without an ounce of humor.

I vamped out of the house and stopped when I was about a street away from the school. Damn I should of went hunting the humans smell divine. I walked to the front of the school when I was stopped by the Cullen's.

"We know who you are," said Rosalie.

"Great and I know who you are I thought that we already went over this," I replied smirking.

"No we know who you really are or were," said Alice.

I started to get goosebumps. They couldn't of figured it out they aren't that smart...are they.

"Ok then who exactly do you think I am or was," I questioned them.

"You were Isabella Marie Swan," said Edward.

I froze. DAMNIT!

"I have no idea what your talking about," I replied nervously.

"Oh really then why is your heart racing," asked Rose.

"Why are you listening to my heart," I asked her trying to stall until the bell rings for class.

"Why did you tell us that you were dead," begged Fuckward.

They already know no point in hiding it.

"Because you guys destroyed me, broke me into a million piece that still haven't been mended and yes I am Isabella Marie Swan but like I said she is DEAD and will remain dead because she was never real! I told you that she was dead so you could feel the pain I have been feeling ever since you left me in that god damn forest saying how I wasn't good enough and how you were just using me for your own little sick game well guess what Fuckward I'm sick and tried of playing your game," I screamed at him and from the corner of my eye I could see that everyone was looking at us including Elena, Stefan, Tyler, Matt, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy and the traitor Rebekah.