I'm Sorry

I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Bpov:

"Are you sure about this," asked Damon.

"We don't have a choice. So let's review the plan. Tyler you are going to go inside and get Elena out, or at least get the cords out of her. Make sure that Klaus hears you. Once Klaus attacks you Stefan and Damon will go in. you and Damon will hold Klaus back while Stefan takes Elena to safety. And I will be the one who links Klaus to the spell," I said, whispering the last part.

"Are you sure that you can do this?" asked Stefan.

"Yes. I can," I replied confidently.

We grabbed what we needed and left for the Mikaelson Mansion.

*At the Mikaelson Mansion*

"Try not to get killed," I whisper to Tyler.

He nods in reply and runs into the mansion. I listen in to make sure that the plan is working.

"Tyler," I hear Elena gasp.

"So much for that sire bond," growls Klaus.

"I'm not gonna be your little bitch anymore," snaps Tyler.

Then all of a sudden, it happened so fast. I hear Tyler grunt and I hear a loud thud.

"We need to go now," I shout at Damon and Stefan.

Damon and Stefan vamp in. I see Tyler holding one of Klaus's arms back and Damon holding back to other.

"Are you okay," I hear Stefan asks Elena.

I place my hand on Klaus's heart.

"Bella," he gasps.

"I'm sorry, but you left me no choice," I cried.

His skin begins to desiccate.

"I can't let you hurt the people I care about," I whisper to him.

A single tear falls down my face as Klaus drops to the ground.

"Get Elena out of here," I tell Stefan.

"Bel...," I cut him off.

"Just go," I snap at him.

He picks up Elena.

"Damon and I will deal with Klaus's body. Tyler go with Stefan," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You did the right thing," says Damon as I help him load Klaus's body into the coffin.

"I know...I just wish that the doing the right thing didn't always hurt," I replied.

Once Damon and I reach the sign that says "You are now leaving Mystic Falls' I tell him to stop the car.

"What's wrong," asks Damon.

"You can drive him the rest of the way, I just came along to make sure that Alaric doesn't attack you on your way out of Mystic Falls. You are good on your own now," I tell him.

"What about you," asks Damon.

"I'm gonna walk home...I could use the fresh air," I reply.

He nods and starts the engine again and leaves.

As I begin to walk home the sun begins to set an the sky becomes dark.

As I get closer to town I can hear people laughing inside of the Grill, a bunch of high teenagers chewing done food, and a drunk couple walking into the woods.

I decide to follow the drunk people into the woods.

I usually don't feed on the locals but at least point I don't care. I'm at the point where no human life matters to me, I've held back for to long, its time to indulge in human blood from the vain. I grab the girl and was about to bit into her neck when I realize something. Something that breaks my heart instantly.

Klaus will never forgive me...

TADA I know that it is a short chapter but it's as far as I could go. I hope you enjoy the chapter. I have 91 reviews! Let's make it an even 100!