What Comes Around Goes Around

I do not own Twilight or The Vampire Diaries.

Previously...

"BELLA IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HOOKUP WITH KLAUS," screamed Edward.

" 1. How the hell did you hear about that and 2. Well I wouldn't call it hooking up," I asked him.

"I can't believe that you cheated on me," whispered Edward.

"Ok you need to get this threw your little bat brain YOU AND I AREN'T DATING!!! AND WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER AND YES I DID SLEEP WITH KLAUS AND I DO NOT REGRET IT BUT THE ONE THING I DO REGRET IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT WAS A WASTE OF 2 YEARS," I screamed at him and walked away.

Now you are all caught up...

Bpov:

I was almost at my house when I realized that I forgot my car at the Grill. Oh well I'll get it later. I then realized that I can't go home because if I do then its going to end up with me, Damon and Stefan fighting and someone is going to end up with a broken neck and its sure as hell not going to be me. I turned around and started heading towards Elena's house. When I got to Elena's house I grabbed the key that was hidden under the place mat and walked inside thinking that no one was home until I heard a loud and deep voice.

"So I heard that you and Klaus hooked up last night," smirked Alaric.

"How the hell did you find out! I might as will wear a fucking sign that says I Hooked Up With Klaus Last Night," I snapped at him.

"So what are you doing here," asked Alaric who started pouring me a glass of vodka.

"Well lets see I can't go home or it will become World War 2 in there and I can't go to the Grill because Klaus is there, I can't go to school because Rebekah, Elena, Jeremy, Tyler, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt and Stefan are there so basically this is my only safe haven for now," I answered him downing my drink.

"Look I'm not saying what you did was the right thing but I'm also not saying that it was the wrong thing either," said Alaric.

"What do you mean," I asked him confused.

"Look what I'm trying to say is that if Klaus makes you happy then don't let your brothers and friends tell you what to do," smiled Alaric.

"Thanks Alaric," I replied smiling at him.

"No problem Bells. Now I think you should go talk to them and explain to them why you want to be with Klaus," said Alaric.

"Great nothing like talking to your brothers and your friends about your love life....this should be fun," I replied sarcastically.

"Yep...good luck with that," said Alaric awkwardly.

I ran out of the house and headed straight home where surprisingly enough not only was my brothers and friends there but also was the Cullen's and the Mikealson's....kill me now please.

Kpov:

I was not surprised when I woke up to an empty bed, Bella must of snuck out while I was sleeping, no matter I will just find her at the Grill or something. I pulled on a white T-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans and walked downstairs only to see a smiling Rebekah. She must of seen Bella.

"So how was your night," asked Rebekah grinning.

"Eventful," I replied smirking.

"I bet I had to sleep with ear buds last night," laughed Rebekah.

"I'm guessing you caught Bella sneaking out this morning," I asked her.

"Well actually she just snuck out like an hour ago so yeah," said Rebekah in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So she is either at home or at the Grill. Where do you think I should look first," I asked Rebekah.

"She is probably at the Grill so start there,' smiled Rebekah.

"Ok bye," I replied to her and ran off to the Grill.

When I got to the Grill I noticed Bella's car in the parking lot. When I walked inside I heard a very irritated voice.

"No you don't now get me that damn bottle before I rip out your throat," yelled a very irritated looking Bella.

"Smooth," I whispered to her.

"Klaus what are you doing here," she asked as the bartender handed her, her bottle of Bourbon. 

"What are you talking about this is my bar," I smirked.

"Last time I checked I am pretty sure that its Alaric's," she replied frowning.

"Haha so you left this morning without saying goodbye," I smiled at her.

She started to blush.

"Look last night was a mistake it shouldn't of happened...I was drunk," replied Bella clearly embarrassed.

I took a seat next to her and looked into her eyes.

"No you weren't and you know it," I whispered.

"And besides it can't work out...your like 10 times older than me," she said playfully.

I laughed.

"Do I look 1,000 years old," I asked smiling.

"No stop, stop flirting with me I got to go," she said leaving her seat.

"Bella wait," I said following her outside.

That's when we stopped the Cullen's coming towards us.

"BELLA IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HOOKUP WITH KLAUS," screamed Edward.

" 1. How the hell did you hear about that and 2. Well I wouldn't call it hooking up," Bella asked him.

"I can't believe that you cheated on me," whispered Edward.

"Ok you need to get this threw your little bat brain YOU AND I AREN'T DATING!!! AND WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER AND YES I DID SLEEP WITH KLAUS AND I DO NOT REGRET IT BUT THE ONE THING I DO REGRET IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT WAS A WASTE OF 2 YEARS," she screamed at him and walked away.

Edward then turned to me.

"You are going to stay the hell away from her you got it," growled Edward.

"Now Edward no need to make a scene lets go sit down and talk about it like gentlemen," I replied smirking at him.

Edward was about to attack me when he was stopped by Jeremy Gilbert.

"Looks like I just saved you from an ass kicking Cullen," smirked Jeremy.

"What the hell are you guys doing here," growled Edward.

"Actually we came to get you guys and invite you to come to are house so we can talk about Isabella," said Stefan.

"Why," asked Alice worried.

"Because we need to figure out a way that we can all get along even though Klaus is hooking up with Isabella," said Elena gagging along with the rest of the gang.

"I think that's a great idea," said Carlisle.

"Of course it is I came up with it," said Damon.(I had to put this in here because my brother said this last night to me and I instantly thought of Damon)

"When should we meet up," asked Esme.

'Now, now follow me," said Damon.

This should be interesting.

TADA!!!!Ok Ok I know that I have been MIA for a long time Im sorry its just school and friends its hard to keep posting chapters but I hope you enjoy this chapter and well bye.