Chapter Three

"Ophelia! Please, don't be mad." Alex said as he chased after the girl, who was storming down the hallway.

"Stop talking to me, Alex." Ophelia said annoyed as she swung the Alvarez's apartment open.

"Why would you send me a text saying I needed to be here?" Ophelia asked Schneider as she sat down next to Elena, with a huff.

"I take it the museum didn't go as planned." Schneider said as they all turned to Alex.

"We had a great time at the museum." he said with with a smile as Ophelia rolled her eyes yet again.

"I saw your finsta." Penelope said as she held her hand up.

"What? But Scott told me bro workers before-" Alex began but was cut off quickly.

"No!" Penelope shook her head, stopping him from saying what he was thinking.

"Serves you right." Ophelia said with her arms crossed as he sighed.

"Look it's not a big deal, everyone has one of those." Alex shrugged his shoulders.

"Does everyone else post pictures of themselves running around like a goose, honking everything in sight? I feel terrible for making Ophelia keep a eye on you two!" Penelope explained as she pointed toward the girl then back to Alex.

"What?" Alex asked confused with frowned eyebrows.

"Honking boobs!" Penelope yelled at him with a insane look.

"Alex, Alex, Alex... I mean, tweaking tatas. Fondling fun bags, grabbing gazungas." Schneider began to list off as everyone gave him a weird look.

"What? Sorry, I lost my train of thought." he said while taking a step back, making Ophelia slap her forehead as Syd gave her back a rub.

"It's just dumb stuff that makes my friends laugh, and gets me three hundred and twenty likes." Alex spoke as if he was proud, Ophelia rolled her eyes yet again.

"Well it's not cute, Alex! Especially how you were treating Chloe." Penelope explained as he simple rolled his eyes.

"She is right, Papito. I've taught you better manners then that." Lydia explained as Penelope gave an annoyed look.

"Actually I taught you better manners than that." the curly haired woman stopped her by pointed to herself.

"Because I taught you better manners then that." Lydia nodded her head as Ophelia watched closely between the two.

"Pero, in this case I feel responsible. Because I am the reason he got the date with Chloe in the first place." Lydia explained as Penelope cringed.

"Do I wanna hear the rest of this story?" she asked with an eyebrow raise.

"He was so sad because he asked Chloe out and she said no. But, what did I tell you? You keep trying! Were her down! Don't take no for an answer!" Lydia said as Ophelias eyes widened.

"Oh my god." she said to herself as Syd rubbed her back yet again.

"Mami, you literally told Alex no means yes?" Penelope asked her with a look of disbelief.

"Oh no, no, no. What I said was 'every no is a yes in disguise.' " Lydia said with a nod and a smile as Elena hit her head.

"Oh my god! Abuelita, you are an enabler of toxic masculinity." Elena explained to the older woman, who shook her head.

"Oh please, I do not enable toxic men. I clean Papitos room twice a day." Lydia explained as Ophelia gasped.

"And he believes in woman stereo types! To think I was considering wearing your teeth one day!" Ophelia said his way with a glare.

𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀| Alex Alvarez On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara