Chapter Five

"Great news, I think Avery is gonna go with my baby name!" Ophelia gushed as she walked into the Alvarez apartment.

"Aw, really? What you come up with?" Penelope asked excited with a smile.

"Salsa." Ophelia said with a smile as Penelopes face fell.

"Oh, white child, I love it." Lydia gushed as she hugged her tightly.

"Right? Such a good ring to it." Ophelia nodded her head as Alex slapped his forehead from the table.

"Oh, tell us Ophie, what are you gonna name your kids? Queso and green sauce?" Alex asked her with a amused look on his face.

"Don't be a idiot Alex, that's stupid." Ophelia said to him as she sat on the couch.

"Obviously their names are gonna be Veronica Elena Lydia Penelope Lupo Licia Luna Alvarez, and Carlos Jośe Pedro Diego Schneider Alvarez." Ophelia said with a shrug of her shoulders as Alex slapped his forehead again.

"I love it." Penelope gushed her way as Elena laughed and shook her head.

"Have any plans tonight? You know that super moon is happening if you wanna hang with Syd and I." Elena said as Ophelia hummed.

"I'd loved for people to mistake us as a poly again but no can do, Levi and I have plans to watch it together." Ophelia nodded her head as Alex snapped his head over.

"Oh, this Levi... is he cuban?" Lydia asked with a knowing look.

"Columbian." Ophelia corrected her as Lydia cheered.

"You know he's a complete jerk, don't you?" Alex asked as he walked over to sit on the couch.

"That's rich coming from you, Alex." Ophelia said as she gave him a wink.

"I'm just trying to protect you." he said while raising his hands in surrender.

"Well what if I'm trying to protect you for Nora?" Ophelia asked with a knowing look as Alex gave her a disbelief one.

"Nora? She's not dangerous." Alex said as Ophelia hummed and stood up to sit next to him.

"How do you know? She could be a baby stealer, smelling the pregnancy on Avery and ready to pounce the second Salsa is born." she said as Alex shook his head with a half grin.

"We'll we thought you were a pregnant runaway in search of money when we first met you so..." Alex trailed off as Ophelia hummed with a nod of her head.

"And look as me now, a rich runaway with Mommy issues, spending time with her ex boyfriend." Ophelia said as she feel backwards on the couch dramatically as Alex rested his hands on her legs.

"Woah, this is so nice." Levi said as Ophelia lead him toward the roof, finding it extremely decorated.

"You didn't have to do all this though." Levi added in, motioning around the place as Ophelia laughed nervously.

"Psh, why wouldn't I?" she played it off while he took her hand and walked toward the end, looking up at the room.

"It's so pretty." Ophelia gushed as she looked up at it.