Chapter One

"Screw off, Mom! I didn't need you anyway!" Ophelia shouted at the red car, that sped off the second the young teen got out of the car. Ophelia tried to hide her pain, clinching her jaw as she picked up her bags and walked into the apartment complex.

She had a apartment number, the number to her fathers apartment, specifically. She found it oddly fast, knocking on the door and waiting for an answer. A tall man swung the door open, making Ophelias eyes widened.

"Oh! Are you selling girl scout cookies? I'll take them all!" he explained as Ophelia raised a eyebrows and cleared her throat.

"Okay, well, I guess there's no easy way to say this..." she trailed off while rubbing her hands together as he frowned.

"Oh, are you out of thin mints? You're right, there is no easy way to-" the tall man began but was cut off by her quickly.

"I'm your daughter." Ophelia said suddenly as the mans eyes widened.

"I mean, I think so, my Mom says so anyway. Her name is Julie Lancaster." Ophelia said as the man examined her for a moment.

"Oh, dear god!" he shouted while throwing her over his shoulder and taking off down the hallway, making her yell.

"Pen! Help!" Schneider yelled as he crashed into a smaller apartment, throwing Ophelia down on the couch, making her head fall into a boys lap and her feet across a older woman.

"What- who is this?" a lady with curly haired asked, her facial expressions reading nothing but confusion.

"My daughter." he explained in a panic.

"Daughter?" the four members of the family asked in shock.

"Schneider, you don't have a daughter." the teen girl said as she gave him an odd look.

"I do now!" he explained with wide eyes.

"Okay wait, what's your name?" Penelope asked as she looked to Ophelia, who was frozen in shock.

"Ophelia." she explained as the older woman screamed and threw the small teen off hers and the boys lap, making her fall on the floor.

"Tia Ophelia is back to haunt us!" the boy explained in a panic as he jumped up on the couch and as far away from the girl as he could.

"Awh, Tia Ophelia! God rest her soul." Schneider explained as Ophelia groaned and got up off the ground, ignoring the two, who were backing away from her.

"Mami! That's not Tia Ophelia! She's dead!" Penelope explained as Ophelias eyes widened.

"Definitely wish I was right now." the teen explained as Elena looked at her.

"Schneider has a daughter, woah! Wait! Why is she back? Does she need money? Is she in need of rehab? Is she pregnant? Are you pregnant!" Elena shouted as she ran toward her, putting a hand on her stomach.

"Not pregnant, odd girl I don't know the name of." Ophelia explained with an awkward laugh.

"I'm Elena, i'm gay." Elena said as Ophelia grinned.