Chapter Two

"I should tell everyone here my name is Matilda so they don't think i'm coming to haunt them." Ophelia said as she trailed behind Schneider as they walked to take their seats at the funeral.

"And if they asked... yes. You do have super powers and you definitely broke into your principles house." Schneider said with a nod her way as Ophelia nodded.

"What a pretty g-" a older woman said as Ophelias eyes widened.

"I broke into my principles house with my super powers!" Ophelia shouted quickly as she held her breath, the cubans in the room turning and looking at her as if she was crazy.

"Nailed it." Schneider whispered to her with a thumbs up while leading her over to the Alvarez's.

"There's Tia Pilar, I always wondered if she was gay." Elena said as she pointed over toward a woman, who walked over.

"Elena, you think everyone is gay. Pilar is just eccentric. She rides a motercycle, she owns seven cats, she shares a one bedroom apartment with her long term roommate, Susan. How is that gay?" Lydia ask as they all looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Maybe she's bisexual." Ophelia said as she turned to look at the woman again, who was being affectionate with another woman.

"Or definitely gay." the small teen nodded her head as Elena nodded along side her.

"Look what you did Elena, filled Ophelias pretty head with thinking everyone is gay. How will she find a husband?" Lydia asked as she gestured toward Ophelia, Alex cleared his throat loudly.

"Not now Papito, the woman are taking." Lydia waved him off as Alex threw his hands up.

"Okay." Penelope said as she waved them off to go take their seats.

"Funerals are so depressing, when I die I don't want to have one." Ophelia said as her and Alex sat next to each other.

"You don't want one day where all the attention goes to you?" Alex asked her with a crazy look as Ophelia shook her head.

"No, I just want a wedding card sent to everyone saying i'm dead." Ophelia said with a grin and a nod as Alex frowned his eyebrows.

"You really are the oddest human, Ophelia." Alex said to her while fixing the coat around his arms. Ophelia touched her heart with a large grin.

"Aw, Alex. That's so sweet." she said while crossing one of her legs over the other and flipping open the funeral program.

"There's too many people around, it's time to do what we talked about." Lydia said as she walked over toward the duo.

"No. Please, there must be another way." Alex begged as Ophelia frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, there isn't another way, quick." Lydia said while waving him off as Alex sighed and made his way toward the side of the funeral home.

"White child, come with me." Lydia said as she took her hand to make her stand.

"Does anybody wanna see pictures of me at homecoming? Me and the cuban girl I will probably marry." Alex announced as everyone began to rush toward him in a hurry.

"Shield me." Lydia whispered as Ophelia threw her arms out to hide Lydia from the crowd so she could slip the mantilla into the casket, making it oddly obvious. Penelope gave the teen a odd look as she walked over and gasped as she saw Lydia throw it in.

"Mami, you had the matilla this whole time?" Penelope asked her in disbelief.

"No, she had it." Lydia said while pointing down to Tia Ophelia.