"Hey baby how you doing...?" My mom asked coming over and kissing me on the head.

I'm doing fuckin amazing like I'm totally not dying right now.

"I'm good..." I mumbled.

She kissed my forehead,"So I've talked to someone..." I made a face.

"Your father..—"

"Aht no I don't wanna talk about him right now, wait till after this baby outta me." I said and my mom sighed.

"I know sweetie." My mom said before sitting down on the couch beside the bed.

"Shit Keanu I had another bag in the car-"

"Where it at??" He asked looking at me.

"It's in the trunk..." I heard the keys then the door opening and closing.

"I don't see anything like epidural...?"

"I'm doing it natural."

"Are you sure??"

"I've been thinking about it since the moment I found out I was pregnant I talked with Keanu...and I'm pretty sure I wanna do it." I said and she nodded her head.

I also need to talk to her about the birth...when I'm giving birth I only want Keanu in here and the nurses.

I'm sorry but...it just feels better to me in a way.

And I think I'll be more chill..

The door opened,"Is she in a bad mood??" I heard TJ voice ask.

"Bitch fuck you-" I spat at him and he put his hand over his chest.

"First of all— you lucky yo mama in here." He said hugging her then came over and hugged me.

"Ugly ass bitch..." he mumbled pinching my arm and I slapped his arm.

"Quit it you two." My mom said and we both stuck our tongue out at each other.

Liam and Keanu then walked in,"Wassup lil sis." Liam said as he handed me a gift bag.

I looked inside and saw some pacifiers, my favorite candy and some other goodies.

"Thank you.." I said giving him a side hug.

Syn walked in with balloons,"Waspoppin." He gave me and my mom a hug then tied the balloons to a chair.

"Wheres the epidural..?" TJ asked looking around.

"I'm doing it natural-"

"Whatttt so you finna go through pain when you could numb it-" I cut Syn off.

"Shut the fuck up I know what I want to do with my body and my child...and in case this my last child Imma do it natural and my mind is made up." I snapped and he held his hands up.

"My b...Ight I get it."

"Oh and mama you know you not gonna be in the room right," Syn asked her and I rolled my eyes.