Why did this have to happen right now?

Is Gray mad at me, I mean I am betraying him, right?

"NO!" Destiny roars making me close my eyes and lay down on the bed again with my hands still on my chest.

"Diana, why are you doing this? You are not betraying him and we know it!" she continues and I bite my lower lip nervously.

Aren't I?

He loved me, he did things I had never imagined that someone could do for me, well okay and Gideon but Grayson was not a werewolf, he was a common human and still he was strong enough to fight for me, win my trust and help me get better! He didn't reject me, he loved me more than anything and I owe him because if I didn't have him then I am not sure I would have been here. He is the one that gave me the reason and the strength I needed to continue! He healed my wounds made from Daniel and now...

"Daniel is doing the exact same thing Grayson did!" Destiny states again interrupting my thoughts and I pull my hands on my face in frustration.

The truth is that he is really healing my wounds but not only those that are made of Grayson's loss... He is also healing the wounds he caused and they opened again when Grayson died!

His change is affecting my heart, the bond is helping me, it's like I am getting stronger than I was before and he is the main reason for this! He made my heart beat again, he somehow makes me have hopes for a life full of love in the erotic way.

And...

I feel wanted although I am still too insecure as a woman when it comes to him and me! When we kiss for example I can feel the effect I have on him, he is not trying to hide it, he gets more expressive and this is helping me somehow. I know that I have too much work to do in order to be fine with who I am as I am still trying to convince myself that I could be enough for him but the moments we are so close I feel enough!

This is a good start, I guess...

If we continue like this!

"You are unbelievable! You are never pleased!" she growls rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Why have you changed that much? I can't understand you! You were so against him, you... Why are you taking his side all the time? Where the hell is your pride?" I ask her unable to hold back for more.

"My pride is here and you know it! It's you that lose it sometimes because you are unable to hold back and I don't blame you! I am not..."

"Destiny, I..."

"SHUT UP! I am talking now! You asked me and I am replying!" she growls cutting me off.

"I am taking nobody's side, I am trying to be logical here! He asks for one chance in his way and I want to be fair! He saved our ass, he is trying and you have already admitted it and you know just like I do that things are not simple anymore! He needs us, we are necessary for him because without us he can't be stable again! I am not telling you that we are going to accept him in the end if he doesn't prove us for good that he has changed but let's be realistic and patient here! You and I are not the same personalities we were some years ago, we are not weak Diana and we won't accept him if we don't want to! We can make it without him but he can't without us! I am not feeling sorry for him as you see, he takes what he deserves, he has to work for us and I am not stepping back so just accept it and wait! For Luna's sake! Where is your logical way of thinking?" she continues and I shake my head in desperation.

I think she just killed me, she won!

"You know..." I start and she relaxes a bit ready to listen to me.