I sense him sat beside me silently not answering my unasked questions. How does he know this place? Why did he take me here? A few seconds later, he lay on my lap, placing my right hand on his head, indicating I could massage it.

I started to stroke it slowly as he closed his eyes.

It's 2 am and if anybody sees us here at this time they will think of us as crazy people and I am wearing the same gown which I wore last night.

"You know Jaan, I have been here the day I meet you. Your first day of college.  I have never trust love at first sight until you stole my heart. That day I followed you and I found this park. I still remember that teary face and your strong nature to not let your tears fall your eyes. It made me want to wipe those precious ones but I stopped still I don't know why. From then onwards I daily wait at this place for you. All those days the only thing I know about you is you never fail to come to this park to free your mind. Even if I had failed to read your heart but I never failed to read the loneliness in those eyes.

But after that day, I agree I am a fool but I never stopped coming here. I will wait until midnight for you, have a bit of hope you will show up. But with each passing day, I started to give up on my hope.

Seeing the tears in your eyes after our marriage ripped my heart. But I did again and again. But, the say I saw you lifeless in your room took my soul off my body. I just wanted to shoot myself for being such a heartless man to you. That second I decided to accept you with or without your flaws. I don't need your virginity but your heart.

I waited for you every day without even knowing you, I became half dead when I saw bleeding bleed in your hand, I am dying to bring your genuine smile back, I am building a new palace in my mind with our kids and parents which parents longed these years"

He whirled on my lap placing his head on my stomach without opening his eyes. I felt he moved too close to my stomach by placing one hand on my waist pulling me close to him. I can feel something wet on my stomach.

He is crying.

"If you think these all just love with guilt. If you think my hugs and kisses are out of guilt, then yes Jaan. Take it whatever you like" he stopped speaking but his grip around me tightened.

I lowered myself placing my head on his head-hugging him. I can't utter a single word other than hugging him. I don't know why I am being such a fool. A few seconds later he stood up from my lap ready to go, I stood up stopping him by holding his hand.

Even his tears are dried his eyes are still red even in this darkness. Moving close to him I placed his hands around my waist and my hands around his neck pulling him down for my height.

Involuntarily I kissed his eyes slowly. Even if he is strong he became weak in front of me. And I am making it worse by hurting him. I slowly rubbed my nose in his as his grip tightened around my waist pulling me close to him not leaving an inch gap between us. I can feel his heart quickened with our closeness.

"Why do I always hurt you, Adi?" A tear rolled down my eyes placing a kiss on his cheek and gradually moved towards his heart.

"It's okay jaan but never doubt my love for you. I can't tolerate that. Now shall we go home?" He said wiping my tears.

Soon we both hit our bed in each other arms having a beautiful sleep. The next day we went to the beach and had lunch at a hotel and went to meet mom and dad. The evening I wore a silk saree that Adi gifted me.

 The evening I wore a silk saree that Adi gifted me