CHAPTER: 29

"Cus' I might kind of run away when I don't want the world to know. But even if I try to stay eventually I'll go..."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

I come out of the bathroom and gathered all my school stuff together, I then see Henry in his work attire and fixing his tie. It's Monday, Henry and I are back from vacation. I was okay with coming back to work, it was just school I was worried about. I know that they want to talk to me, but I just don't feel like dealing with it right now.

 I know that they want to talk to me, but I just don't feel like dealing with it right now

"You ready?" Henry asks as he grabs his stuff and his car keys.

"Yeah..." I mumble looking down with a pout.

"Hey... You can do this, and if they bother you just let them know that you need time, to think and to be ready to discuss it" Henry encourages as I nod and smile.

He pecks me on the cheek and we head out of the house. Throughout the car ride, Henry held onto my hand and rubbed with his thumb making me feel relaxed. After a few minutes, he drops me off school and lets me know when he will pick me up. As I was walking to class I kept scanning around the school to make sure I didn't run into them.

I decided to go to the library and not attend the class where I had with Katherine and Emily, it's a good thing Professor Adams records his lectures. I just attended his class online and went on with my day.

It's not that I am trying to avoid them, it's just I need time to go through this normal day without going through any conflict that has anything to do with Henry and I's relationship. All of it is tiring, constantly getting judge for just loving each other. They will never understand, Henry and I don't even look at the age, as long as we truly love it each other...

It doesn't matter...

H E N R Y  P O V

I was hanging out with Dean in his office and talking about how I celebrated my birthday with Daisy and our little vacation. We finished our meeting and I was given the information I missed last week, a few more hours and the day is over.

"You guys talked about it huh?" Dean asks as he takes a bite of his food.

"I mean I know I'm close to my mid-30s, I'm 33 for God's sake... But, I just don't want to put that pressure on Daisy, she's too young for that stuff..." I explain as he agrees.

"She hasn't even gone through her 2nd year of college yet, Daisy still has a long way coming for her life..." he adds on and I agree along.

"What about marriage? Have you guys talked about it?" he asks as I fall silent.

Marriage is a different topic from kids. To be honest, I don't think there is a difference when getting married. Daisy is comfortable living with me, I mean, she's been living with me for a while now.