CHAPTER: 27

"My love, there is nothing I want more than your love... Well... except maybe cheesecake... that shit's delicious."

**********

H E N R Y  P O V

"I'll go out... No way I'm letting you in..." I said as I put on some sandals to go out.

"Harsh but ok..." she responds as she hangs up the phone.

I check upstairs and hear the shower running, I'll just tell Celine to go away and that's it. As I exit the house and head towards the beach, I see Celiene in her work clothes looking at the ocean.

"Celine, Daisy and I are just trying to get some rest. We've been through a lot, so I am saying this in the nicest way possible, please leave us alone..." I said as she avoids eye contact.

"I remember this is where you introduced me to your family. I'm assuming your brother Harry is still an asshole?" she asked as I slowly get more annoyed with her voice.

"Celine, what do you want?" I asked as she finally faces me.

"Isn't it obvious, the amount of effort I do just to see you for a little bit... I want us to work again Henry..." she says as she grabs my hand and I quickly pulled away.

"What we had before is over, I'm in love with someone else now... Even if I wasn't seeing Daisy, I still wouldn't want to get back with a cheating whore like you..." I snapped as she starts to tear up.

I don't care if you cry 

"Ouch..." she said with a cracked voice.

It was just silence, I was looking at her with pure anger while she looked at me with watery eyes.

"Whatever I do won't undo me cheating on you and shattering your heart, I wish there was. Do you think I was able to get over you by moving to a new city and starting my life over again? Because you're wrong, in fact, it was hell starting everything over again. I was alone and messed up. All I did was think about you and how you were doing or what you ate for breakfast. I never stopped thinking about you. For christ's sake Henry, I flew all the way up here to see you again!" she said as I kept a straight face not buying every bull shit she says.

Celine then slowly walks towards me and cups my face with her tears going down her cheek. I then grabbed her arms and went towards her ears.

"Well, you can fly back and suck another married man's dick off..." I whispered as I let go of her and walked back inside without looking back.

I closed the door behind me and closed my eyes, feeling all the pain I felt when she left Seattle. All the terrible things I did to so many women, how I was such a soulless man for the last years of my life. I heard footsteps go down the stairs and see Daisy in her cute comfy clothes while her hair was wet.

"Why aren't all the curtains up, we're missing the natural sunlight..." she said as she heads towards the kitchen.

"Well, we are going to the beach later on. Thought maybe we should have some privacy" I said as I gave her breakfast.

"I thought I was going to give you breakfast in bed?" I asked with a smile as she ate her pancakes.

"Yeah, but I like looking at you!" she said with a cute tone as I chuckle.

This woman, who I am eating breakfast with. Is who changed me into a better person and made the person I was before, who hurt multiple innocent women's heart, disappear. She knew my terrible past and yet she stayed, holding my hand through everything. How was I this lucky to meet a person like her? After everything, I have done...