CHAPTER: 18

"Fuck a fake smile..."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

I look around the house, analyzing if there is any mess to clean up. Once I confirmed that the house was clean, I checked everything in my luggage to see if I missed anything. After my chores were finished, I went and got ready to go to the airport.

While I was fixing myself I see that Henry was calling me from my phone to let me know he is outside waiting for me

While I was fixing myself I see that Henry was calling me from my phone to let me know he is outside waiting for me. I grabbed all my stuff and shut off the lights, looking around if everything is in place. I see Uncle Danny's bedroom door slightly open and peeked through if he was home, he wasn't.

Coming home last night, he was nowhere to be found, he told me that he was going to sleepover at his friend's house for a while. I thought it was strange that he just disappeared without telling me in person.

Leaving the house I see Henry and his driver waiting for me. He gives me a peck on the cheek and grabs my luggage as his driver puts it in the trunk. During the car ride, Henry wraps his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder smiling that we were about to have a little romantic vacation.

U N C L E  D A N N Y  P O V

I look at my messages and see that Daisy texted me that she was on her way to the airport, I put my phone down and take another gulp of my drink. "Drinking again?" Samuel said giving me a glass of water, "After having a little hangover?" he said sitting down in his chair in front of me. I didn't have the energy to respond, the room was silent and Samuel was just staring at me with concern.

"Daisy, who is 18, is dating Henry Reed, who is 32?" he asks crossing his arms and looking at me with confusion. "There are multiple videos of him entering my home and touching my Daisy. What more evidence do you want?" I respond as I put down my glass. I groan with frustration and cover my face, trying to convince myself that this is all a dream.

"Well, she is working for him. Maybe they were just discussing business?" Samuel assumes as I look up at him. "Since when did business become kissing your boss good-bye and him grabbing your ass?" I blurted out leaning on the couch. Just hearing myself say that gets me angry, how dare he touch her like that.

How long has she been hiding this from me? How could she let him into MY house? What did they do while I was gone? What he did he do to MY Daisy?

"So what?" Samuel asks pouring himself a drink and putting his foot on his knee. What does he mean 'so what?' Is he not aware of who we are talking about?

"You think I'm going to allow her to date that asshole?" I ask in the angriest attitude. "She's 18 for fuck sake, nothing is going wrong is it?" Samuel said as he rolls his eyes and sighs in annoyance. "With a 14 year age gap!" I snapped leaning forward. "Trump and Melania are 24 years apart..." he says smoothly as he drinks his alcohol. "We're not talking about them, it's about Daisy and that man!" I said while rubbing my head with frustration.