CHAPTER: 7

"I want to be with you till my last page."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

"S-so Mr. Kim should e-mail you... By tomorrow..." I said breathlessly.

I tried to explain Henry his upcoming meeting in Korea, but it's hard when he is right behind you and kissing your every skin on your neck and shoulder.

"Henry?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He hums as he continues to kiss my neck from behind.

"Did you hear me?" I ask with my eyes closed.

"Mr. Kim and e-mails..." He whispers in my ear.

"D-don't you think we should get back to work?" I ask as he goes back to kisses my neck and touching me from the waist.

"Alright, let's talk about what you have been wearing these days." He says roughly as he kisses my neck.

"What is it with you... Driving me crazy... These shirts that reveal your shoulder... You know exactly what you're doing, aren't you?" He whispers.

"They are called off shoulders..." I said chuckling and facing him.

"We have to get back to work..." I said holding his face with both my hands and he wraps his arms on my waist.

"It's a Friday, shouldn't we just relax a bit..." He says kissing me on the lips as he traces down my jawline.

"But you have a very important meeting to prepare for in a week," I said breathlessly.

"Ugh, That meeting is a waste of time. We don't even need to travel to Korea..." He says as he walks over to his desk and sits on his chair.

"We could easily just discuss here... Where I am near you..." He says.

I gave him a blushing smile as he gives back a smile, I look down and walk over to my desk getting back to my work. Next week, Henry will be traveling to Korea for two weeks with meetings of negotiation. His rival company has had enough of losing the battle so they decided to get one of their top CEO involved, and the only way to contact him is to go to his home country. Henry and I found it childish how this company is acting, like a child snitching on their parents. Not only was the company frustrating, but that meant that Henry and I won't be seeing each other for two weeks. I have final exams during one of the weeks, and I would like to focus on passing them and avoid anything else such as work.

This past couple of days I have been nothing but full of bliss. I have been dating Henry for 2 months and everything seems stable, although I think I need to cool it down a bit because people are starting to notice my sudden change of emotion. Even Uncle Danny notice something is going on, last week he asked if there was someone special approaching my life. I haven't found a way to tell my friends or family about Henry, this is my first time introducing a boyfriend... But I am afraid that their reaction won't be what I am looking for, especially since Henry is 14 years older than me. I'm scared Uncle Danny will think badly of him, or he won't approve of it. I'm scared that my friends will think of Henry has some pervert. I'm scared that their bad reactions will affect Henry and will cause him to break up with me. I don't care what they will think, but I'm afraid Henry does.