CHAPTER: 28

"You're mine and only mine. All rights reserved."

**********

D A I S Y  P O V

"A night club?" I ask Henry as I was cutting some vegetables for dinner.

"Yeah, my friends back from high school knew I was around here and so they wanted a little night out reunion. The clubs we're heading to allow 18-year-olds, so you should be fine" he explains as he helps me cook.

"I don't know Henry, I've never been to a night club before..." I said as I put the vegetables in the pan.

"Didn't you tell me you would go with your friends?" he asks as I shook my head.

"I would go to college parties with them, but every time they would invite me to night club parties, I refuse..." I explain pouting and looking at him.

"Well then this would be your first time!" he said as I look unsure.

As I was washing the dishes, I felt Henry put his arms around my waist behind me and kiss me on the cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll be by your side at all times..." he said to reassure me.

"It's not that I'm afraid of going to the night club, it's just... What if they don't like me..." I said looking down.

"They will! They've dated girls your age as well..." he said as I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I'm saying... They won't judge you by your age but by your personality" he explains as I glance away still not too sure. 

"And... If they end up not liking you, then we can ditch them and just have our own little party instead..." he whispers as he rests his head on my shoulder and I make eye contact with him. 

"It will be their lost..." he said as I smile and nod my head.

Henry kisses me in the lips and gets ready for dinner. We just talked about what time we are leaving and when we plan to go back to work. After dinner, we cleaned up the kitchen both started to get ready for our night out. I was a bit nervous, I'm about to meet Henry's friends from high school. What if they think I'm too awkward or too unexperienced? What if they'll be unimpressed of me?

Snap out of it!

I then slapped my cheeks and put on my game face as I continue to put on make-up. After doing my hair and make-up, I went over to the bedroom and try to find some clothing in my luggage. I didn't really pack anything for night clubs cause I never thought I would ever go to one while on vacation.

I heard Henry open the bathroom door and enter the bedroom with his robe on as he was drying his hair with a towel.

"You alright babe?" he asks as he goes through his drawers for underwear.

"Not really..." I said as I look at him with a pout.

"I don't want to be that person... But I have nothing to wear for a club party, all I have are beach attire and floral dresses that you would go on a Sunday service..." I said as he chuckles and hugs me.

"My stepmom left some clothes here, would you like to see if you find anything you like? She hasn't worn any of those clothes for a long time..." he said as he caresses my cheek.

"You sure she wouldn't mind?" I ask as he shook his head.

"She really likes you anyway..." he said as I thought about it a little more.

"Go on princess, we don't want to be late..." he said as he kisses my head.

I head over to his parent's bedroom and notice how huge and empty it was. I head over to the walk-in closet to see one side of the closet filled with men's clothing attire and the other with women's attire.